Bounce Houses

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m in the market for a bounce house and was hoping someone would have a recommendation.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The neighbors have a huge orange an purple moonwalk bounce house. Their kids love it, mine prefer our trampoline and wood swing/slide set their and play houses
Im pretty sure this is the one they have

Here is a link for more choices
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+muc ... 40&bih=705
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have no idea what kind of budget you are working with.
When I buy any kind of gear, I get the absolute best that I can afford.
Buy once cry once.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had one when the kid was little.. It was huge- obstacle course, slide, ball pit, jumping area. It costs about 3500.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:28 pm The neighbors have a huge orange an purple moonwalk bounce house. Their kids love it, mine prefer our trampoline and wood swing/slide set their and play houses
Im pretty sure this is the one they have

Here is a link for more choices
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+muc ... 40&bih=705
I’m buying it for my 4 year old’s pool party in July. We already have a wooden playground with swings, a huge slide, 2 clubhouses, and a rock climbing wall, but the kids that age love bounce houses!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm I have no idea what kind of budget you are working with.
When I buy any kind of gear, I get the absolute best that I can afford.
Buy once cry once.
I’m a bit back and forth on getting the commercial grade versus the one for home use since we already have a great pool and a very nice permanent play structure. I looked at renting one for my youngest’s pool party and decided I might as well just buy one. One thing I like about the somewhat smaller ones is I can actually set them up in my family room in the dead of winter since it has an incredibly high ceiling.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:44 pm I had one when the kid was little.. It was huge- obstacle course, slide, ball pit, jumping area. It costs about 3500.
That sounds fantastic!
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it's for a one time party just rent one for the day.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So I bought my DNiece one for 550 back in the early 2000's. It was fun & drug out for events for several years.

I rented a bouncy house with water feature for close to $400 for my DD last year, which included set up & take down.

I'd only rent going forward. It was bigger, better and SO EASY! After helping with my niece's for years, I was like, "why in the hell, didn't we always rent one of these?"

But have fun with your purchase.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:46 pm If it's for a one time party just rent one for the day.
I’m sure we will bring it out for play dates and such.
Locked Previous topicNext topic