Bounce Houses

Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm So I bought my DNiece one for 550 back in the early 2000's. It was fun & drug out for events for several years.

I rented a bouncy house with water feature for close to $400 for my DD last year, which included set up & take down.

I'd only rent going forward. It was bigger, better and SO EASY! After helping with my niece's for years, I was like, "why in the hell, didn't we always rent one of these?"

But have fun with your purchase.
Was it incredibly difficult to set up? In all of these videos it takes like 2 minutes 😂
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:44 pm I had one when the kid was little.. It was huge- obstacle course, slide, ball pit, jumping area. It costs about 3500.
That sounds fantastic!
It was more bounce house than what we needed, but it was cool..All the neighborhood kids would come over and play .
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:52 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm So I bought my DNiece one for 550 back in the early 2000's. It was fun & drug out for events for several years.

I rented a bouncy house with water feature for close to $400 for my DD last year, which included set up & take down.

I'd only rent going forward. It was bigger, better and SO EASY! After helping with my niece's for years, I was like, "why in the hell, didn't we always rent one of these?"

But have fun with your purchase.
Was it incredibly difficult to set up? In all of these videos it takes like 2 minutes 😂
Putting it up the first time takes two minutes was OK, but I mean you have to stake it down into the earth. THEN putting it away, which could mean, cleaning off grass, drying off rain, worrying about mildew forming, folding it just so, it because it doesn't fold back quite into the storage container, etc. was a pain in the ASS. And it's after you've already been wrestling with a zillion kids and you have all the other party junk to clean up. It was just nice to not have to worry about it, KWIM?
Locked Previous topicNext topic