I'm so dead...

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, this is a new name. She has been posting since CM days but refuses to do anything about it.

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.
He complains about her weight

Etc.

Then he stops drinking and he has changed!!!

Wash, rinse and repeat!

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm I noticed that she's only posted 13x. Has she complained under another SN?
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm Seriously. Divorce him! Enough of this poor me shit. Leave or stay your choice, but stop complaining when he behaves like this! Enough!

Coffee&toast wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm I was suppose to make cornbeef & cabbage for dh, one of his favorite meals. I put it together this am but somehow forgot to put the cabbage in it and it's almost done. I have potatoes, carrots, cornbeef and no cabbage.

He's going to be upset and yes, I get it there is no excuse for this. Worse I'm worried he's going to think I did it on purpose. He's been very unhappy with me lately. In the evenings when he's drinking he'll go on about how I don't love him and how awful and terrible I am too him. Nothing I say fixes it.

I just can't believe I did something so stupid. I don't know what to do.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 pm Leave the abusive ass. That’s what you do.

I burned the asparagus for dinner the other day. No excuses, I was playing on my phone instead of keeping a close enough eye on it. Do you know what my husband did? Ate it anyways and thanked me for making dinner. Bc that’s what good husbands do.
I hate asparagus.
But your husband sounds great.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had shrimp and grits for the first time.. It was surprisingly good.
Sassy762 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm While you are cooking make a huge pot of grits and pull out a big cast iron skillet. If that sorry POS bastard attempts to put his hands on you then take that pot of hot grits and throw it in his face then whack him several times in the head with the bottom of the cast iron skillet....

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just stop. This can't be real.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 pm Leave the abusive ass. That’s what you do.

I burned the asparagus for dinner the other day. No excuses, I was playing on my phone instead of keeping a close enough eye on it. Do you know what my husband did? Ate it anyways and thanked me for making dinner. Bc that’s what good husbands do.
I burned the eggplant parmesan.. the top layer of cheese was black and crispy/chewy. Hubby ate it and didn't say a word.. LOL!!
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm I noticed that she's only posted 13x. Has she complained under another SN?
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm Seriously. Divorce him! Enough of this poor me shit. Leave or stay your choice, but stop complaining when he behaves like this! Enough!

Coffee&toast wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm I was suppose to make cornbeef & cabbage for dh, one of his favorite meals. I put it together this am but somehow forgot to put the cabbage in it and it's almost done. I have potatoes, carrots, cornbeef and no cabbage.

He's going to be upset and yes, I get it there is no excuse for this. Worse I'm worried he's going to think I did it on purpose. He's been very unhappy with me lately. In the evenings when he's drinking he'll go on about how I don't love him and how awful and terrible I am too him. Nothing I say fixes it.

I just can't believe I did something so stupid. I don't know what to do.
[/qu

I'm wondering this as well. I had to look again to be sure it wasn't GS.
i want candy!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't really have any idea who it is that's posting. But if she is really afraid of how he might react to her messing up dinner, I have to wonder how abusive this guy might be.
madfoodie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:05 pm

[/qu

I'm wondering this as well. I had to look again to be sure it wasn't GS.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m sorry. I lived like that for almost 4 years. It’s awful for everyone, you will leave only when you are ready.

I don’t know how to make corned beef and cabbage, I don’t eat itb
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My husband has eaten a few ruined dinners in his day without complaint and said thank you after. He's also made an impromptu pizza order when I dropped the dinner all over the floor and he even helped me clean it up. I would not put up with dealing with thinking he would blow up over something so minor.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh boo .. tell him next time it will have the cabbage ..
Locked Previous topicNext topic