I'm so dead...

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Leave your abusive husband. That's what you should do. It'll fix everything.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Summer really brings out the trolls.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

so steam it separately. no big deal. then throw it in the trash which is exactly how you are saying he speaks to you. then forget about it and move on with your day. make it count.
Deleted User 1195

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:45 pm Just boil some cabbage wedges they only take 10-15mins at a boil and then add to the others he will never know the difference.
ty I just boiled the cabbage and then added it to the crockpot with the rest of the meal. Praying it's not so bad.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Girl, you got 99 problems and cabbage ain't one of em.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:44 pmUmm leave the abuse

This.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Uh oh!! you got anything else around that green and leafy.. If so, throw it in and call it cabbage.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

While you are cooking make a huge pot of grits and pull out a big cast iron skillet. If that sorry POS bastard attempts to put his hands on you then take that pot of hot grits and throw it in his face then whack him several times in the head with the bottom of the cast iron skillet....

SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You crack me up, Inmybizz!

I know this is a serious topic. But the added humor in your response is appreciated. :)
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:07 pm Uh oh!! you got anything else around that green and leafy.. If so, throw it in and call it cabbage.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Leave the abusive ass. That’s what you do.

I burned the asparagus for dinner the other day. No excuses, I was playing on my phone instead of keeping a close enough eye on it. Do you know what my husband did? Ate it anyways and thanked me for making dinner. Bc that’s what good husbands do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic