Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope you’re ok.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Is this the chick married to that balding narcissist who called a 15lb weight gain that was still within a normal BMI, fat? She needs to be done with him and poison his Cheerios already and put him out on Monday's trash. *sarcasm* *not really*
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 pm Yes, this is a new name. She has been posting since CM days but refuses to do anything about it.

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.
He complains about her weight

Etc.

Then he stops drinking and he has changed!!!

Wash, rinse and repeat!

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm I noticed that she's only posted 13x. Has she complained under another SN?
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm Seriously. Divorce him! Enough of this poor me shit. Leave or stay your choice, but stop complaining when he behaves like this! Enough!

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why do you put up with that?

Deleted User 1195

Unread post

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, it's sometimes really hard for me too get on here.

I got lucky. I cooked the cabbage and then added it too the dish. I was kinda shocked he didn't seem to notice except to say I over cooked the food.

Someone on here thinks I'm someone who lives with family? I'm not the same person. I've been living (married) with my dh for 27 yrs. (since I was 19)

I'll try and add more later is I'm able too. Thanks for taking the time to listen too me.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

That sounds like a great last dinner to tell him you're leaving over. Don't put up with that shit
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Being scared of your husband, especially over something so minor is NOT normal or healthy. You deserve better and so do your children. I hope you realize this and leave him.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm Summer really brings out the trolls.
I thought that too but on the chance if its not do what everyone else is saying about the cabbage. Then find an al- anon meeting, get some insights into how to handle his behavior and plan your escape.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

May I ask why you are still married to this shit bag?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 am
californiagirl83 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm Summer really brings out the trolls.
I thought that too but on the chance if its not do what everyone else is saying about the cabbage. Then find an al- anon meeting, get some insights into how to handle his behavior and plan your escape.
I tried Al-anon when I was dealing with my alcoholic ex-husband. I honestly found it to be people whining about their SO's with no real solutions. It was probably just the meetings I went to.
They seemed to excuse the behavior and victimize themselves.

I left him in the end. To me it was the only solution.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:32 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:27 am
I tried Al-anon when I was dealing with my alcoholic ex-husband. I honestly found it to be people whining about their SO's with no real solutions. It was probably just the meetings I went to.
They seemed to excuse the behavior and victimize themselves.

I left him in the end. To me it was the only solution.
I'm sure it depends on the leader and the people. I have no experience with Al- anon. I do recommend she at least seek counseling. Look if it were me I'd tell him what I told ds last night when he had something to say about my dinner- next time YOU make it. He didn't even say anything really bad. I wasn't in a good mood last night so I felt you're lucky I did it now eat or die lol. I also agree I'd leave myself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic