Unread post

OP, you still alive??
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 pm Yes, this is a new name. She has been posting since CM days but refuses to do anything about it.

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.
He complains about her weight

Etc.

Then he stops drinking and he has changed!!!

Wash, rinse and repeat!

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm I noticed that she's only posted 13x. Has she complained under another SN?
Msprekteacher wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm Seriously. Divorce him! Enough of this poor me shit. Leave or stay your choice, but stop complaining when he behaves like this! Enough!

Oooohhhhhh, this is her? They live with his family and he’s a bum, right?
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Coffee&toast wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:39 pm I was suppose to make cornbeef & cabbage for dh, one of his favorite meals. I put it together this am but somehow forgot to put the cabbage in it and it's almost done. I have potatoes, carrots, cornbeef and no cabbage.

He's going to be upset and yes, I get it there is no excuse for this. Worse I'm worried he's going to think I did it on purpose. He's been very unhappy with me lately. In the evenings when he's drinking he'll go on about how I don't love him and how awful and terrible I am too him. Nothing I say fixes it.

I just can't believe I did something so stupid. I don't know what to do.
You need to stop being so hard on yourself. Steam the cabbage until the liquid is almost gone the pour it in the pot and let it sit for 30 minutes. It will be fine.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Ok so what happened with the meal? Is he home yet?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 pm Yes, this is a new name. She has been posting since CM days but refuses to do anything about it.

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.

Etc.

Wash, rinse and repeat!

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 pm I noticed that she's only posted 13x. Has she complained under another SN?
Msprekteacher wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm Seriously. Divorce him! Enough of this poor me shit. Leave or stay your choice, but stop complaining when he behaves like this! Enough!

Are you sure you aren't mixing her up with destiny angel?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.

Etc.

Wash, rinse and repeat!

How do you know this is DA? This doesn't sound like her at all
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.

Etc.

Wash, rinse and repeat!

That is why I asked if she's mixing them up. I know coffee has posted about her abusive husband. Just don't think they are the same people.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 7

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:50 pm OP, you still alive??
She can't talk. He's probably smacking her with the raw cabbage. LOL
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm

She is in debt
Lives with family
He with holds relations.

Etc.

Wash, rinse and repeat!

That is why I asked if she's mixing them up. I know coffee has posted about her abusive husband. Just don't think they are the same people.
They arent, she's confused.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Gorilla_Mama wrote: ↑Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:17 pm Leave the abusive ass. That’s what you do.

I burned the asparagus for dinner the other day. No excuses, I was playing on my phone instead of keeping a close enough eye on it. Do you know what my husband did? Ate it anyways and thanked me for making dinner. Bc that’s what good husbands do.
My husband has eaten a few ruined dinners in his day without complaint and said thank you after. He's also made an impromptu pizza order when I dropped the dinner all over the floor and he even helped me clean it up. I would not put up with dealing with thinking he would blow up over something so minor.
When DH and I first got married I absolutely destroyed dinner. He just laughed and took me out to a restaurant. You are right this is way too minor to he stressed about.
Locked Previous topicNext topic