Weird feeling in my chest/throat

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Weird question but are you a natural redhead?
Sounds like pre-surgery anxiety.
Natural redheads tend to need more anesthetic than brunettes or blonds. Oddly enough.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I would guess anxiety.
I too woke up during my wisdom teeth, so I was the same as you when i needed a hernia fixed. Just tell them your anxious when you get there. They will make sure you are out like a light and you will not wake up and you wont remember most of everything before and just after. You willbe fine .
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm Weird question but are you a natural redhead?
Natural redheads tend to need more anesthetic than brunettes or blonds. Oddly enough.
No not at all. I went to a different oral surgeon who talked about putting me under a few months ago, he said the first oral surgeon was just a bad surgeon and didn't give me enough.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:42 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm Weird question but are you a natural redhead?
No not at all. I went to a different oral surgeon who talked about putting me under a few months ago, he said the first oral surgeon was just a bad surgeon and didn't give me enough.
Oh that's good then. Maybe the original oral surgeon was just a moron.
Anyway, I had my gallbladder out a few years ago. It was a simple procedure, took about an hour and I felt so much better afterwards. It takes a few days for your body to get used to digesting without the gallbladder but it's so worth it.

It's just anxiety, takes some deep breaths and remind yourself that the pain will be gone soon.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:50 pm I don't know if it's anxiety or what.

I woke up from a dream that my boss told me if I did not come in during the time I am scheduled to have surgery he would fire me. Which is crazy. My boss would never do that or be so unreasonable. But in my dream he kept saying surgery was not an excuse to miss work and he was being an asshole. Even my other 2 managers were there and had this incredulous look on their faces over how he was acting.

Ever since then I've just had this impending sense of doom, wanting to cry, and having a weird feeling in my chest and throat. I don't know how to describe it. It's not a tight feeling. It feels like my heart is racing but it's not.

I am scared about my surgery. It's to get my gallbladder out. But it's the only surgery I will have besides getting my wisdom teeth out where I will be put under. During my wisdom teeth surgery I kept waking up. So I am scared since hospital anesthesia is different I won't wake up from it.

Idk what to do.
It's normal to be nervous. Will you have someone at the hospital with you?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:50 pm I don't know if it's anxiety or what.

I woke up from a dream that my boss told me if I did not come in during the time I am scheduled to have surgery he would fire me. Which is crazy. My boss would never do that or be so unreasonable. But in my dream he kept saying surgery was not an excuse to miss work and he was being an asshole. Even my other 2 managers were there and had this incredulous look on their faces over how he was acting.

Ever since then I've just had this impending sense of doom, wanting to cry, and having a weird feeling in my chest and throat. I don't know how to describe it. It's not a tight feeling. It feels like my heart is racing but it's not.

I am scared about my surgery. It's to get my gallbladder out. But it's the only surgery I will have besides getting my wisdom teeth out where I will be put under. During my wisdom teeth surgery I kept waking up. So I am scared since hospital anesthesia is different I won't wake up from it.

Idk what to do.
DH will be there as they don't let you drive after you've been under.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Do you have any heart or lung problems? Any shortness of breath?

Does it feel like indigestion? When was your last bowel movement? Has your diet been normal the last few days? Have you noticed any weight changes without changing your diet or exercise either weight gain or weight loss?

What is your heart rate? You can take your pulse for a minute or for 30 seconds and multiply it by 2.

Sorry for all the questions. I am a nurse and those are what I would ask if you were my patient.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:57 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Idk what to do.

DH will be there as they don't let you drive after you've been under.
Ok. you will wake up to your DH's smiling face. :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:00 pm Do you have any heart or lung problems? Any shortness of breath?

Does it feel like indigestion? When was your last bowel movement? Has your diet been normal the last few days? Have you noticed any weight changes without changing your diet or exercise either weight gain or weight loss?

What is your heart rate? You can take your pulse for a minute or for 30 seconds and multiply it by 2.

Sorry for all the questions. I am a nurse and those are what I would ask if you were my patient.
No, this morning, yes it's been normal, no weight changes. My pulse is 90.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

so honor your emotions, if you feel like crying perhaps you should do just that.
when you honor your emotions and give them the acknowledgment that they deserve they pass like a breeze.

I would say its your throat chakra based on the location. do you have something you need to say?
Locked Previous topicNext topic