After the toxic is gone...then what?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Recently I cut a lot of people out of my life-toxic people who didn’t have my best interest in mind. So then what? There aren’t many people left....where do you find more people? Do you just hang with the few left? What happens now? Just curious what the next step for many of you has been who had cut people out/off.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

You learn to be alone and spend time by yourself.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Make new friends, spend more time with the remaining people in your life. There are so many ways to meet people-social clubs, gym, work, church.. Just being out and about and striking up a conversation with a person you don't know..
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:54 pm Recently I cut a lot of people out of my life-toxic people who didn’t have my best interest in mind. So then what? There aren’t many people left....where do you find more people? Do you just hang with the few left? What happens now? Just curious what the next step for many of you has been who had cut people out/off.
once you heal and fix yourself, you can join a church group (if you are so minded), join a hiking group, book club, start going to the sporting events in your area, volunteer, etc. extend your circle to meet new people.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I pursue my hubbies and passions outside of the house.
I am happy, successful, confident, I feel sexy, and I am typically really having a great time. That is what I attract back into my life. Works like a charm.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:22 pm I pursue my hubbies and passions outside of the house.
I am happy, successful, confident, I feel sexy, and I am typically really having a great time. That is what I attract back into my life. Works like a charm.
What are your hobbies?
I'm getting into photography right now.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well it's kinda hard for those to find new friends, because many of these women actually believe that their adult friends must do as they say.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Make new friends. Spend more time with the family members and friends whose company you do enjoy.

How many people have you cut ties with?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:07 pm Make new friends. Spend more time with the family members and friends whose company you do enjoy.

How many people have you cut ties with?
12. Mostly family.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You relish the freedom. You heal from the wounds the toxic people left. You learn to love yourself. When you're strong and healthy again, the right people will find you.

I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic