People are calling me petty and jealous because I dont want the other woman in my house

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What question?
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:17 am Then answer my question if I am so wrong...I’ll wait for the spin. Also, this is the only forum in which I’m active and my lack of popularity doesn’t phase me in a bit, otherwise I’d hire behind the anon button too.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:52 am You are wrong in every way. That is a common theme for you on this website
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:34 am I’m not controlling their feelings. I asked you to ask him and have him tell you. You can’t say what their relationship is like
Because I imagine it goes against what you say here.

But I am telling you as an observer of it happening that if you keep projecting your feelings that you may be the one on the outside. That’s all.

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Get over it.
Its been years.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How old were your kids when this happened? If I'm being too nosed just say.
i want candy!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Your ex wasn't even invited. He asked to attend and you graciously said yes, that graciousness did not extend to his wife. If your kid wanted her there, then I'd say maybe you should have sucked it up, if they didn't want her there, then no harm no foul.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I wonder if the women disagreeing with you are second wives to their husbands. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:57 am I wonder if the women disagreeing with you are second wives to their husbands. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm not. I've never remarried. I would have left it up to ds. In this case he doesn't want the sm there so she doesn't get to be there. If he had a close relationship with her I would hate every damned moment of it- but she'd be there. In my case this particular problem never came up.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Weird you didn't invite your ex from the get-go.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:22 pm Weird you didn't invite your ex from the get-go.
Why is it weird? We usually do separate celebrations/parties
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:24 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:22 pm Weird you didn't invite your ex from the get-go.
It just is.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 1

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:24 pm
It just is.
I disagree. There is nothing wrong with having separate things
Locked Previous topicNext topic