Linda2.0

Anonymous 10

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:28 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:08 pm

And the op liked your reply under her sn, hahahaha
I'm not sure she is the OP. Don't get me wrong it's totally up her alley and I wouldn't put it past her......but I do know she is capable enough not to make such a rookie mistake. Of course she could be intentionally making a rookie mistake as a means of trolling people because she's bored. I mean it's whatever, just move it to the proper F***ing section, y'know?

I liked your reply because I agreed with what you said. I'm not the OP and any mod can confirm this with my permission no problem. For those who will cry alt account, I am pretty sure mods can also see the location of the poster which will show it's not me since I don't know anyone else here who lives in Toledo. I've been trying to catch up on the post tbh.
You sound just like RED with your trying to get the mods to confirm shit for you. Lol
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Let's just be thankful that she's not here anymore.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:19 pm Let's just be thankful that she's not here anymore.
Meh her special brand of fuckery made this place more interesting.
Iffrinn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hate to say it, but this site has gotten dull and boring since she left. That being said, I don't blame her for leaving.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm

I'm not sure she is the OP. Don't get me wrong it's totally up her alley and I wouldn't put it past her......but I do know she is capable enough not to make such a rookie mistake. Of course she could be intentionally making a rookie mistake as a means of trolling people because she's bored. I mean it's whatever, just move it to the proper F***ing section, y'know?

I liked your reply because I agreed with what you said. I'm not the OP and any mod can confirm this with my permission no problem. For those who will cry alt account, I am pretty sure mods can also see the location of the poster which will show it's not me since I don't know anyone else here who lives in Toledo. I've been trying to catch up on the post tbh.
You sound just like RED with your trying to get the mods to confirm shit for you. Lol
OK? I didn't always agree with Red but I didn't mind her.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 pm

The mods hated that she did shit like that, they even changed the rules saying they wont confirm shit like that. They have more important things to do.😊
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:37 pm

The mods hated that she did shit like that, they even changed the rules saying they wont confirm shit like that. They have more important things to do.😊
Hmm well then why did Skips come along and say Red wasn't posting? Seems to be breaking their own rules then.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am
Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:49 pm No, can you give a synopsis? I keep reading about red..is that red bottoms? Who was she on cm?
Red went out of her way to be rude to her MIL including cussing her out and buying alcohol on her MILs dime knowing her MIL doesnt like alcohol. The subreddit is about nasty MILs and instead of everyone saying the MIL was in the wrong they were saying Red was in the wrong. She got torn apart and then deleted all her posts.

I wonder how long it will be before her husband leaves her
Yikes. I remeber ther name, but not anything else about her.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Hmm well then why did Skips come along and say Red wasn't posting? Seems to be breaking their own rules then.
Because skip is the owner of the site & can do what she wants.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:45 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Because skip is the owner of the site & can do what she wants.
I understand that but you said the mods won't confirm anyone and yet they did so...
Locked Previous topicNext topic