Linda2.0

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:54 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:26 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am

Because certain jackanapes have no life outside this site or Reddit, otherwise they would let it go.
Go read the.post... Dont know what is wrong with dh, you will see.all the losers talking about her
Jackanapes? LOL
noun
an impertinent, presumptuous person, especially a young man; whippersnapper.
an impudent, mischievous child.
Archaic. an ape or monkey.
Prove what you are saying or GTFO. If you can't back it up with a screen shot then it didn't happen. Other members saying they saw it also doesn't count. You could have several accounts here and replying under each one
I wish I had taken screenshots. She deleted everything if you dont believe it that is okay.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am Call outs go in the Fight Corner, not in confessions, K thanx Bai
This isnt a call out. Red isnt on here anymore
It's a call out. It's about a previous easily identifiable member and you even named her. The real question is why you're so F***ing obsessed with her? Your life must really suck if the way you make yourself feel better is to stalk Red on other sites just so you can talk about her on this one. You should seek professional help for that.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No one wins when someone is struggling in life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:10 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am Call outs go in the Fight Corner, not in confessions, K thanx Bai
It's a call out. It's about a previous easily identifiable member and you even named her. The real question is why you're so F***ing obsessed with her? Your life must really suck if the way you make yourself feel better is to stalk Red on other sites just so you can talk about her on this one. You should seek professional help for that.
People use the word stalking way too loosely. I used that Reddit long before she did
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm
People use the word stalking way too loosely. I used that Reddit long before she did
Are you really using the "I was there first" retort like a 6 year old to justify your behavior? Go get help dude. It's the internet. Your obsession with people online is F***ing pathetic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I agree
Anonymous 5

Unread post

And the op liked your reply under her sn, hahahaha
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:08 pm
I'm not sure she is the OP. Don't get me wrong it's totally up her alley and I wouldn't put it past her......but I do know she is capable enough not to make such a rookie mistake. Of course she could be intentionally making a rookie mistake as a means of trolling people because she's bored. I mean it's whatever, just move it to the proper F***ing section, y'know?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:08 pm

I'm not sure she is the OP. Don't get me wrong it's totally up her alley and I wouldn't put it past her......but I do know she is capable enough not to make such a rookie mistake. Of course she could be intentionally making a rookie mistake as a means of trolling people because she's bored. I mean it's whatever, just move it to the proper F***ing section, y'know?

I liked your reply because I agreed with what you said. I'm not the OP and any mod can confirm this with my permission no problem. For those who will cry alt account, I am pretty sure mods can also see the location of the poster which will show it's not me since I don't know anyone else here who lives in Toledo. I've been trying to catch up on the post tbh.
Locked Previous topicNext topic