Linda2.0

Anonymous 1

Unread post

AKA Red

Did anyone see the shitstorm or reddit where she was torn to shreds over her shenanigans? She is just like Linda predivorce
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why are people still messing with her. I don't go on reddit
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

No, can you give a synopsis? I keep reading about red..is that red bottoms? Who was she on cm?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Meh, I tore my meniscus and they don’t want to do surgery because apparently it drastically increases your chances of getting arthritis. This shit hurts. It’s a real problem.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 pm Meh, I tore my meniscus and they don’t want to do surgery because apparently it drastically increases your chances of getting arthritis. This shit hurts. It’s a real problem.
I tore my meniscus when I was 12-13 and had surgery the summer between my freshman and sophomore years of high school. The surgeon told me I'd have arthritis in that knee before I was 30. He was right. If it hurts, get it repaired. It's only going to get worse, not better.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:48 pm Why are people still messing with her. I don't go on reddit
Because certain jackanapes have no life outside this site or Reddit, otherwise they would let it go.
Go read the post... Dont know what is wrong with dh, you will see all the losers talking about her
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:48 pm Why are people still messing with her. I don't go on reddit
Because certain jackanapes have no life outside this site or Reddit, otherwise they would let it go.
Go read the.post... Dont know what is wrong with dh, you will see.all the losers talking about her
JFC...If your going to call me out then call me out. All I did was explain why the author of that post propably wasnt RB. Or am I a jackanape because I said I pray for her
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Damn I thought the reddit group was dead.
Crumpy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Tf is a jackanape
Locked Previous topicNext topic