Linda2.0

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:22 pm
MeAF wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:19 pm Let's just be thankful that she's not here anymore.
Meh her special brand of fuckery made this place more interesting.
I kind of miss her. I didn’t agree with her sometimes but I liked her. Some people just need to stop taking things too far. It’s insane. After Red left they needed someone else to target in real life and started talking about emailing Godstars church members. I mean come on! That makes them look more u stable than Godstar ever did
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Agree.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am Call outs go in the Fight Corner, not in confessions, K thanx Bai
This isnt a call out. Red isnt on here anymore
It's a call out. It's about a previous easily identifiable member and you even named her. The real question is why you're so F***ing obsessed with her? Your life must really suck if the way you make yourself feel better is to stalk Red on other sites just so you can talk about her on this one. You should seek professional help for that.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. You're scaring me now. I just had surgery for my torn meniscus on Tuesday. I've iced it day and night until yesterday and was able to put full weight on it within 48 hours. It's probably different for everyone. Age at time of surgery, degree of tear, etc., Regardless, though, it stinks to be in pain. I'm sorry yours was bad and I hope mine doesn't come on suddenly! Good luck to Anon3. I do agree with the other person, though. It doesn't get better.
I waited a year and it only got more painful. I'd get a second opinion. Sorry you're in pain, too.
It stinks!
Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:42 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 pm Meh, I tore my meniscus and they don’t want to do surgery because apparently it drastically increases your chances of getting arthritis. This shit hurts. It’s a real problem.
Ive had 2 meniscus repairs. It sucks. I now have severe arthritis in my knee which in my mid-30s isnt normal. All my other joints are fine. Recovery after surgery isnt the calewalk they say either. Try to heal with pt, rest and braces if you can. I know a meniscus tear hurts like a son of a bitch.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I agree that it’s a call out post but I was told in the past that it is different when it’s a former member and not a current member.
Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:47 pm Agree.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 am
This isnt a call out. Red isnt on here anymore
It's a call out. It's about a previous easily identifiable member and you even named her. The real question is why you're so F***ing obsessed with her? Your life must really suck if the way you make yourself feel better is to stalk Red on other sites just so you can talk about her on this one. You should seek professional help for that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm

People use the word stalking way too loosely. I used that Reddit long before she did
Are you really using the "I was there first" retort like a 6 year old to justify your behavior? Go get help dude. It's the internet. Your obsession with people online is F***ing pathetic.
You're just as bad. Js.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

People use the word stalking way too loosely. I used that Reddit long before she did
Are you really using the "I was there first" retort like a 6 year old to justify your behavior? Go get help dude. It's the internet. Your obsession with people online is F***ing pathetic.
You missed the point.

How can I be stalking someone if I was there and she came after? That doesnt even make sense. Please explain
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:28 pm

You missed the point.

How can I be stalking someone if I was there and she came after? That doesnt even make sense. Please explain
The point is your unhealthy obsession with talking about a stranger on the internet. How does what she talks about on another site affect you? That's right it doesn't so why are you here trying to flap your gums about her other than it makes you feel better about your own sad life?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 pm Meh, I tore my meniscus and they don’t want to do surgery because apparently it drastically increases your chances of getting arthritis. This shit hurts. It’s a real problem.
I thought the injury itself was the cause of arthritis in the area. I broke my collar bone at age 12 and it just mends on its own. I’ve had arthritis there and issues since I was 17.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:28 pm

You missed the point.

I knew you couldn't stay away.
I shit glitter
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I am just peon here. But for what it's worth, I do not think carters is the OP.
Locked Previous topicNext topic