Linda2.0

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:23 am
LiveWhatULove wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 am
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:05 am

I looked last night and didn’t see a damn thing. It died a year ago. Lol not sure what she’s talking about
I know, I am on other subs on Reddit daily, none of the groups are active? It's weird. Maybe a sub, we are not privy too, lol.

Someone mentioned in an earlier comment that it was a group for those with troublesome MIL.
Oh brother. How the hell do they know who it is then? LOL people are making shit up again, it seems.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:49 pm No, can you give a synopsis? I keep reading about red..is that red bottoms? Who was she on cm?
Red went out of her way to be rude to her MIL including cussing her out and buying alcohol on her MILs dime knowing her MIL doesnt like alcohol. The subreddit is about nasty MILs and instead of everyone saying the MIL was in the wrong they were saying Red was in the wrong. She got torn apart and then deleted all her posts.

I wonder how long it will be before her husband leaves her
Deleted User 638

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:39 am

I know, I am on other subs on Reddit daily, none of the groups are active? It's weird. Maybe a sub, we are not privy too, lol.

Someone mentioned in an earlier comment that it was a group for those with troublesome MIL.
Oh brother. How the hell do they know who it is then? LOL people are making shit up again, it seems.

That's a strong possibility.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nope I am not making anything up. Red even talked about posting in that group on here before she left. She was trying to get people to say her MIL was awful but they called her out because she was the one in the wrong like always
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:41 am

Nope I am not making anything up. Red even talked about posting in that group on here before she left. She was trying to get people to say her MIL was awful but they called her out because she was the one in the wrong like always
So basically, you're just making sure that all of us know what some random woman said on some random other website about not getting along with her mother in law?

Thanks for the update I guess.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Okay. I get it. You are talking about someone who is no longer a member here. I think you should go outside and enjoy the summer weather, maybe soak your head under the water of a hose or something. Cause you are pathetically bored.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:44 am

So basically, you're just making sure that all of us know what some random woman said on some random other website about not getting along with her mother in law?

I was asking if anyone else saw the train wreck.

You are welcome
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:46 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:44 am

I was asking if anyone else saw the train wreck.

You are welcome
"Train wreck" implies interesting drama. This is just some drivel about someone not getting along with their MIL. That is better classified as "everyday bullshit".
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:26 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:48 pm Why are people still messing with her. I don't go on reddit
Because certain jackanapes have no life outside this site or Reddit, otherwise they would let it go.
Go read the.post... Dont know what is wrong with dh, you will see.all the losers talking about her
Jackanapes? LOL
noun
an impertinent, presumptuous person, especially a young man; whippersnapper.
an impudent, mischievous child.
Archaic. an ape or monkey.
Prove what you are saying or GTFO. If you can't back it up with a screen shot then it didn't happen. Other members saying they saw it also doesn't count. You could have several accounts here and replying under each one
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:54 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:26 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am

Because certain jackanapes have no life outside this site or Reddit, otherwise they would let it go.
Go read the.post... Dont know what is wrong with dh, you will see.all the losers talking about her
Jackanapes? LOL
noun
an impertinent, presumptuous person, especially a young man; whippersnapper.
an impudent, mischievous child.
Archaic. an ape or monkey.
I love it! I'm adopting it! I have a pretty solid vocabulary but was completely unaware of this word. Appreciate the education :)

I said pejorative the other day and had to define it. LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic