Sunscreen..what do you use?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Can't remember what brand, but dh gets it from his work. I use Vichy sunscreen on my face, it's the only one I've found so far that doesn't break me out or leave my face looking and feeling like a total grease ball. I also wear a visor when I'm outside for long periods.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:45 am There's a few I've used. Hawaiian Tropic spf 30 shimmer lotion. Sun Bum spf 50 zinc oxide cream, and lastly my newest fave Coppertone Glow spf 50 with shimmer. I use sunscreen when going out to swim in the backyard, and when working. My job has me outside. So I need the extra protection.
I just saw the new coppertone glow. I love it. Do you like it better than the shimmer lotion?
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:15 am I rarely use sun screen. I actually read an article the other day that said the chemicals in the sun screen is what gives you cancer .
I always wondered how cooking chemicals on our skin was good for us. We try to use spf clothing the most, but sometimes we have to have it.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I use NARS tinted moisturizer on my face or cetaphil. I use neutrogena 50, at the pool. Otherwise I just try to avoid the sun. I have severe photosensitivity. It’s awful.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I use zinc based, un scented cream or stick like Sun Bum.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Copper tone SPF 50
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:15 am I rarely use sun screen. I actually read an article the other day that said the chemicals in the sun screen is what gives you cancer .
Not protecting your skin from harmful UV rays can cause skin cancer. It’s a lose lose.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sum Bum. I also use EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We use Hawaiian Tropic, Coppertone or equivalent no name brand with 60 and 100 SPF.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch is the best we've tried.
Locked Previous topicNext topic