What would you do if.....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

After you had a puppy spayed it had spay incontinence. Meaning anytime it slept it peed.
Medicine doesn't work. And ther dog refuses diapers.
How would you handle?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Doggy diapers first and if that failed, I would find it another home
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guess I will be changing doggy diapers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thunderbug75 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 pm Guess I will be changing doggy diapers.
What if diapers were refused to be worn?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would never be stupid enough to get a puppy spayed in the first place
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Mine has this issue. She had her ovaries and uterus removed at 14 years old. I give her soy isoflavones. They're plant estrogens and you can get them from Walmart in the supplements aisle. They help keep her from having accidents. I give her 200 mg twice a day and she's 85 pounds.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Talk to a vet and see if there are any treatment options. If it can be treated with medicine or improve over time I would keep the dog.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:52 pm I would never be stupid enough to get a puppy spayed in the first place
Well since they recommend 8 weeks and some dogs start as early as 16 weeks..when should a dog be spayed then mom confessions vet?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:52 pm I would never be stupid enough to get a puppy spayed in the first place
Well since they recommend 8 weeks and some dogs start as early as 16 weeks..when should a dog be spayed then mom confessions vet?
Good vets do not recommend that. The best thing is to get a dog fixed after they are completely done growing.

I also have only giant breed dogs so it is even more important to wait until they are fully developed. You really should do some research
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:04 pm
She's probably a backyard dog breeder
Locked Previous topicNext topic