Unread post

Look up Netspend
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Get a Walmart Moneycard
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:07 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:32 pm I don’t understand how can you not pull your own credit report? Do you have bad credit or no credit?

You are not making sense.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account
When I try to pull my credit from the reporting agencies they jave a list of vertification questions. None of my answers match their info and Im denied
Someone else has stolen your identity, maybe? If I am reading you correctly you're inputting your name, ssn, dob and current address and they won't give you your report, right? If that is the case, then it sounds like someone has stolen your identity. You need to be talking to the fraud department of Equifax, Experian and Transunion.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:33 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:32 pm I don’t understand how can you not pull your own credit report? Do you have bad credit or no credit?

You are not making sense.

When I try to pull my credit from the reporting agencies they jave a list of vertification questions. None of my answers match their info and Im denied
Someone else has stolen your identity, maybe? If I am reading you correctly you're inputting your name, ssn, dob and current address and they won't give you your report, right? If that is the case, then it sounds like someone has stolen your identity. You need to be talking to the fraud department of Equifax, Experian and Transunion.
What if she's the one who stole an identity? Hmmmm
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Then I would assume that she'd be able to pull up the credit report since she'd be able to answer the questions correctly.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Great gif! :lol:
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Go to creditkarma and pull your credit.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wood forest bank offers second chance banking. They are in most Walmart’s.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:10 pm Ive been offered a really great job opportunity but in order to accept it I need a bank account for the direct deposit. Due to my credit score being so low I cant get a bank account. So what do I do? This company does not offer prepay cards...
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My 13 year old has a bank account. It seems odd that you can't get one with no credit history.
Locked Previous topicNext topic