Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:30 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account

Can you not check your score because you don't have a credit card?
No its because of the vertification info doesnt match what the credit agencies have on record
You can write to the credit bureaus and get your credit report mailed to you.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 pm Plenty of banks offer fresh start types of accounts.
Once again I've tried opening fresh start accounts. I've been denied
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You need to figure out why you can't even get your credit report. Something is wrong with that.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:25 pm I've never heard of having a low credit score affecting the ability to open an account. Try various banks, and credit unions.
Me either..
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:30 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account

Can you not check your score because you don't have a credit card?
No its because of the vertification info doesnt match what the credit agencies have on record
You need to call and speak to a live person and figure out what's going on.. You should have access to your own credit report.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:40 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:13 pm Plenty of banks offer fresh start types of accounts.
Once again I've tried opening fresh start accounts. I've been denied
Being snippy with me should definitely solve your problem. Good luck!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Im with the rest. If you can't get access to your credit report online, you need to make a call to figure out what's going on. Get a copy of your report mailed to you. You're entitled to a free copy every year.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:28 pm
CandTmom wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:26 pm You should be able to open a savings account
Nope. Not eligible due to low credit score even with direct deposit
How low is it that banks are turning away business based just on that? There has to be something else that's making you seem like a risk to several banks. Did you write s bunch of bad checks?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:19 pm I’ve learned something new today. I didn’t know you had to have good credit to get a bank account. What about if someone opens one in their name and puts you as a secondary?
Me either I opened my own account when I was 18 after I got money as a graduation gift. That was in 05 but I didn’t have a credit score at the time.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ouch. I've never heard of that. hope you are able to sort it out. very glad they didn't deny you employment for the same reasons. best wishes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic