Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Could you do something like net spend?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Have you tried a credit union? Most times all you need to open an account with a credit union is to become a member by paying a membership fee.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

caustib wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 pm
caustib wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:28 pm Try one of the second chance banks like Woodforest or similar.
Already did. Denied
Damn...How bad is your credit score?
I shouldnt have one at all. At this time I cant even pull my own credit check
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I didn't know until I read your post and Sassy's link that some people couldn't open a checking account because of bad credit. Have you tried a brick and mortar bank?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Damn. Nobody will open an account for you? Were you convicted of fraud or something from a bank?
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Are you in check systems? I know that will prevent a checking account. Seriously how do people function without a bank account? Clean your credit up. It must be really really bad. Start paying stuff off and cleaning it up that is probably your only option.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm Are you in check systems? I know that will prevent a checking account. Seriously how do people function without a bank account? Clean your credit up.

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t understand how can you not pull your own credit report? Do you have bad credit or no credit?

You are not making sense.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm Are you in check systems? I know that will prevent a checking account. Seriously how do people function without a bank account? Clean your credit up.

There shouldnt be anything on my credit to clean up. At this ppint I cant even pull my own credit report to figure out whats on it. I shouldnt be in chex systems. Ive never had an account
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I have crappy credit due to my ex husband. But I’ve always had an account at a credit untion. 2, in fact. No issues. Stay away from banks
Anonymous 3

Unread post

A fee? I’ve belonged to 2 credit unions (never messed with a bank at all) and never paid a membership fee. Do you mean like a certain amount you have to have in a savings or checking at all times to remain open? Other than that, even with other credit unions, I’ve never heard of having to pay a fee. But It’s obviously different everywhere
Spoiler
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:37 pm Have you tried a credit union? Most times all you need to open an account with a credit union is to become a member by paying a membership fee.
Locked Previous topicNext topic