He’s asking for help and money again.

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t get some people. I refuse to help people who refuse to help themselves.

I befriended a guy from my old church from a divorce group. I don’t go to that church anymore but he’s on my FB. He’s an older guy going through a divorce from second wife. Brief toxic marriage. 2 grown kids. Son is locked up. Daughter is local I think but won’t help him not sure why I don’t know the history there.

He’s constantly broke. Always In a bind. Always Almost homeless. Always asking for help. I don’t get why he’s constantly in the mess he’s in.

Latest saga is his old pos car broke down and had to be towed back to his house. No money to get fixed. Already lost job supposedly. Going to get evicted from cheap room he rents and he moves every few months anyways. Has go fund me for rent food bills and transportation. I don’t get why he never seems to have a full time job. I tell him to go get a job at Walmart and he ignores me. Even in n out burger pays more than minimum but I guess fast food is beneath him.

He messaged me tonight asking if I had anything to spare. I admit I was pissed. I work my ass off and I also budget and manage my money. He ignores all previous advice I’ve given him including working 2 jobs to get caught up, stop taking out title loans, he just continues to do the same crap and battles homelessness and no I’m not giving him any money because he doesn’t learn and he will be in the same predicament again in a month or 2.

He then posted this message on his FB I’m sure was directed at me saying “ for all of you that think you are better than me you are not. Just because you have the nicer house or nicer car I pity you if you think you are better than me” and he just went off.

So I guess I’m going to unfriend him as I’m really tired of his constant sob story and asking for help all the time. I hate being messaged and being put on the spot like that too.

I guess I’m just annoyed at all the people I know who’s lives are a train wreck 100% because of their doing.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh yeah.

That's a definite "unfriend" .
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Definitely unfriend
Anonymous 1

Unread post

He seems so solid. I wonder why he's divorced...
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tell him to get a job with Public Storage. They pay above minimum wage and some sites have on ground housing.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He has an excuse for everything and right now he has no car to get anywhere. He finds these half ass jobs off Craig’s list, never has any benefits. I don’t understand how he always end up in this position.

Trader Joe’s just opened up and they offer a full benefits package and are supposedly a great place to work. I told him about that and he never even applied. Just doesn’t care and likes to struggle I guess

He’s posting on CL and his FB begging for a mechanic to come out and fix his car which sounds like is toast and has a major mechanical problem or he’s going to be homeless since he can’t work or pay room rent. He appears hasn’t worked since May 23. No excuse. He always has these short term jobs I don’t get it. Lots of jobs out here too. I’m over his constant sob stories.
Conweis wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:47 am Tell him to get a job with Public Storage. They pay above minimum wage and some sites have on ground housing.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Some people are hopeless no matter what. He should be pounding the pavement, and finding jobs along a bus route.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yep I don’t get it. I think his last job was a school bus driver. That was only a few months and school let out I guess May 23. Even then that was not full time and he was posting he was broke so why didn’t he get a second part time job at night somewhere? Lots of jobs out here there is no reason for him to be in the position he’s in all the time. He also takes out these high interest title loans. He lost his last vehicle that way. He just can’t stay employed and keep a steady income. He can’t be helped and will probably end up in a homeless shelter or sleeping at a church.

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm Some people are hopeless no matter what. He should be pounding the pavement, and finding jobs along a bus route.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:41 pm Yep I don’t get it. I think his last job was a school bus driver. That was only a few months and school let out I guess May 23. Even then that was not full time and he was posting he was broke so why didn’t he get a second part time job at night somewhere? Lots of jobs out here there is no reason for him to be in the position he’s in all the time. He also takes out these high interest title loans. He lost his last vehicle that way. He just can’t stay employed and keep a steady income. He can’t be helped and will probably end up in a homeless shelter or sleeping at a church.

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm Some people are hopeless no matter what. He should be pounding the pavement, and finding jobs along a bus route.
He could drive a bus for kids going to summer camp. I'm sure there were other driving opportunities during the summer months. He's also a fool for doing the title loans. Those will never be in his best interest. Hopefully he will see the light before it's too late.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn’t have anything to do with someone like that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic