He’s asking for help and money again.

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:35 am He has an excuse for everything and right now he has no car to get anywhere. He finds these half ass jobs off Craig’s list, never has any benefits. I don’t understand how he always end up in this position.

Trader Joe’s just opened up and they offer a full benefits package and are supposedly a great place to work. I told him about that and he never even applied. Just doesn’t care and likes to struggle I guess

He’s posting on CL and his FB begging for a mechanic to come out and fix his car which sounds like is toast and has a major mechanical problem or he’s going to be homeless since he can’t work or pay room rent. He appears hasn’t worked since May 23. No excuse. He always has these short term jobs I don’t get it. Lots of jobs out here too. I’m over his constant sob stories.
Conweis wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:47 am Tell him to get a job with Public Storage. They pay above minimum wage and some sites have on ground housing.
He's addicted to the sympathy he gets from his sob stories. If he gets a real job and straightens himself out, he no longer has any sob story fodder and loses the sympathy and attention. I feel sorry for people like that, but I also refuse to give in to their emotional manipulations.
Locked Previous topicNext topic