perhaps I am the devil in heels

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I left my my SO a week ago (long story). My ex allowed me to stay with him and our boys for a few weeks until I get my new place. He was generous enough to give me and my 1 year old ds the master bedroom. Everything was fine until the other night. Our 17 year old ds is constantly late for school this last month so we decided to make him go to bed at a set time. My solution was to set the wifi to 10pm to automatically turn off however his father wanted to just tell him to go to bed at 10 and hope he would listen. Around 12 the other night DS was still awake on his playstation and his dad went into his room very pissed off. He was yelling at ds to go to bed and DS was yelling back. At this point I got up and went in the room. My ex had pure anger in his eyes because ds was being very disrespectful. My boys are NEVER disrespectful but I guess DS snapped and both of their ego's were bruised. My Ex tackled DS to the floor and pinned his head down. DS started yelling and cursing and so did I. I told my ex to get the hell off of him and get out of here. He grabbed his keys. wallet and phone and I haven't heard from him since then. All I wanted was my own place with all of my kids under one roof, i never expected to get it this way. My ex is now homeless roaming the streets and my SO is going crazy alone by himself. I feel so guilty although none of this is my fault. I'm just trying to protect my kids. I can't help but think the baby that I'm pregnant with will come out with issues because this pregnancy has been nothing but stressful for me and she's taking in all the bad vibes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Your entire life is trash and it's clear that these kids do not have a good parent. It is sad you can't do anything on your own. It is sad you left your kids with an unfit parent. It is sad that you are bringing another child into the world when you aren't a good parent in the first place. The kids would be better off without you, your ex, or your other ex.

BTW he can come back anytime he wants. You can't just kick him out that way. How are you even going to pay the bills?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well the losers of MC will have a field day with this post as many of them have your life history memorized & will recite it to anyone who will listen.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Wait. So you kicked your ex out of his OWN house? What kind of man allows a woman to kick him out so she can live there with a baby she has with someone else. . It's his place. LOL. Ridiculous. You have very lousy taste in picking men. And stop with the men. You need to find a place that has NOTHING to do with a man!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:35 am I left my my SO a week ago (long story). My ex allowed me to stay with him and our boys for a few weeks until I get my new place. He was generous enough to give me and my 1 year old ds the master bedroom. Everything was fine until the other night. Our 17 year old ds is constantly late for school this last month so we decided to make him go to bed at a set time. My solution was to set the wifi to 10pm to automatically turn off however his father wanted to just tell him to go to bed at 10 and hope he would listen. Around 12 the other night DS was still awake on his playstation and his dad went into his room very pissed off. He was yelling at ds to go to bed and DS was yelling back. At this point I got up and went in the room. My ex had pure anger in his eyes because ds was being very disrespectful. My boys are NEVER disrespectful but I guess DS snapped and both of their ego's were bruised. My Ex tackled DS to the floor and pinned his head down. DS started yelling and cursing and so did I. I told my ex to get the hell off of him and get out of here. He grabbed his keys. wallet and phone and I haven't heard from him since then. All I wanted was my own place with all of my kids under one roof, i never expected to get it this way. My ex is now homeless roaming the streets and my SO is going crazy alone by himself. I feel so guilty although none of this is my fault. I'm just trying to protect my kids. I can't help but think the baby that I'm pregnant with will come out with issues because this pregnancy has been nothing but stressful for me and she's taking in all the bad vibes.
You think your ex is just turning over the home he's raised your children in?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

And why did you finally leave your SO? What was the last straw?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:42 am Well the losers of MC will have a field day with this post as many of them have your life history memorized & will recite it to anyone who will listen.
I guess you're right. I've nothing to say except it makes not one bit of sense. Why would he leave his house and not return? Never mind I'm not sure I even want to know.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:40 am Your entire life is trash and it's clear that these kids do not have a good parent. It is sad you can't do anything on your own. It is sad you left your kids with an unfit parent. It is sad that you are bringing another child into the world when you aren't a good parent in the first place. The kids would be better off without you, your ex, or your other ex.

BTW he can come back anytime he wants. You can't just kick him out that way. How are you even going to pay the bills?
A good parent protect their kids at all cost
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:47 am Wait. So you kicked your ex out of his OWN house? What kind of man allows a woman to kick him out so she can live there with a baby she has with someone else. . It's his place. LOL. Ridiculous. You have very lousy taste in picking men. And stop with the men. You need to find a place that has NOTHING to do with a man!
I told him to leave but I didn't expect him to stay gone. The house is in my name but he is the renter.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:48 am And why did you finally leave your SO? What was the last straw?
He probably told her NO on the "deal" she wanted to make with him over his parents house.

If she's been banking all this money she's allegedly been making all this time, she should have enough to get her own place.
Locked Previous topicNext topic