My kids are not Christians. Am I doing something wrong?

Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:27 am
AnnieArk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 am

Oh did I now disrespect you because I answered your questions my way?

Do you really believe the rest of us answer to you?

LOL. No, I don't believe anyone answers to me. You've confirmed what I was thinking with your evasive replies.

My parents had a mixed faith marriage. To keep the relationships amiable, religion was something my grandparents weren't allowed to discuss with us. My grandparents respected those rules because they were mature adults. They respected the fact that only parents get the say on certain things.
Am I supposed to care what you or your parents did or do?

You do things your way,I'll do thing my way. Not sure why you think everything in the world has to be done the way you or your parents did things.

:?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your kids aren't Christian, are you doing something wrong?

Yes, you're giving too many fucks about what other people think. Tell them to piss off. Problem solved.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:21 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:37 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am whats puzzling is how much control you give your mother on your life, and how much influence she has on you -- and WHY you keep listening to her is beyond me
It's not actually puzzling. These women give every one else's opinions control because they are too worried about making sure they are not disrespected. I mean , look at how they are trying to talk down to me but it doesn't work for them because their opinions do not matter to me.

See ,I am old school, ever one has a right to their opinions, it's how we react to their opinions that makes it a big deal or not. If I dont like someone else's opinions, I ignore the opinions. I dont demand they can't speak their opinions because I said so.

I taught my kids how to ignore or take into consideration someone else's opinions, these women would rather parent another adult instead of children.

It would be more accurate to say they don't want another adult attempting to parent their children.
No it's quite accurate that they want to parent other adults instead of the child.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

It is only considered disrespectful if you do it after someone has asked you to not. The first time Grandma expressed her beliefs, she gets a pass. The 2nd and 29th time, she gets labeled as one who has no regard for what mom wants.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am
AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:25 pm

You all are so worried about making sure you're not disrespected that you all.think anyone stating an opinion different from you is disrespecting you..

Thank God I've raised my kids already & dont really have to deal with you crazy mothers of today.

Your refusal to accept basic, respectful boundaries that are present in healthy relationships is very telling.
Your refusal to see that not everyone is disrespectful just because they speak a different opinion from you, is even more telling.

Difference is I already raised my kids & have a great relationship with my adult kids.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:19 pm It is only considered disrespectful if you do it after someone has asked you to not. The first time Grandma expressed her beliefs, she gets a pass. The 2nd and 29th time, she gets labeled as one who has no regard for what mom wants.
AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Your refusal to accept basic, respectful boundaries that are present in healthy relationships is very telling.
Your refusal to see that not everyone is disrespectful just because they speak a different opinion from you, is even more telling.

Difference is I already raised my kids & have a great relationship with my adult kids.
You all & your labels.... 😂😂😂😂😂
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Its not my faith so I am the wrong person to be asking.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Just calling them as I see them.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:33 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:19 pm It is only considered disrespectful if you do it after someone has asked you to not. The first time Grandma expressed her beliefs, she gets a pass. The 2nd and 29th time, she gets labeled as one who has no regard for what mom wants.

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:04 pm Just calling them as I see them.

Just because you see it that way doesn't mean its actually that way.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

You are right. Me saying that something is so doesn't mean it is so. If you want to get a gauge on what the majority thinks, a poll might be your best bet.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:11 pm You are right. Me saying that something is so doesn't mean it is so. If you want to get a gauge on what the majority thinks, a poll might be your best bet.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:50 pm

I dont care what the majority thinks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic