My kids are not Christians. Am I doing something wrong?

Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:38 am
AnnieArk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:21 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am

Your refusal to see that not everyone is disrespectful just because they speak a different opinion from you, is even more telling.

Difference is I already raised my kids & have a great relationship with my adult kids.

Do you believe you have the right to interfere with how others raise their children?

Do you believe you have the right to discuss religion with someone else's children without their permission?

Do you believe it's okay to keep discussing something with children even after their parents have confronted you about it?
I believe you have nothing going on in life that keeps your mind busy enough that you actually think anyone saying their opinion around you ,that you disapprove of is being disrespectful to you.

I also believe that you actually believe that you control other adults because you had a kid.

They're simple questions. Why didn't you answer them?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:42 am
AnnieArk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:21 am

Do you believe you have the right to interfere with how others raise their children?

Do you believe you have the right to discuss religion with someone else's children without their permission?

Do you believe it's okay to keep discussing something with children even after their parents have confronted you about it?
I believe you have nothing going on in life that keeps your mind busy enough that you actually think anyone saying their opinion around you ,that you disapprove of is being disrespectful to you.

I also believe that you actually believe that you control other adults because you had a kid.

Oh did I now disrespect you because I answered your questions my way?

Do you really believe the rest of us answer to you? Are you someone to be reckoned with on here? 😂😂😂😂😂
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 am

Do you really believe the rest of us answer to you?

LOL. No, I don't believe anyone answers to me. You've confirmed what I was thinking with your evasive replies.

My parents had a mixed faith marriage. To keep the relationships amiable, religion was something my grandparents weren't allowed to discuss with us. My grandparents respected those rules because they were mature adults. They respected the fact that only parents get the say on certain things.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Do you really believe the rest of us answer to you? Are you someone to be reckoned with on here? 😂😂😂😂😂
You’re not making any sense.
I think you need a break.
A long one.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

whats puzzling is how much control you give your mother on your life, and how much influence she has on you -- and WHY you keep listening to her is beyond me
Anonymous 6

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 am

Do you really believe the rest of us answer to you?

LOL. No, I don't believe anyone answers to me. You've confirmed what I was thinking with your evasive replies.

My parents had a mixed faith marriage. To keep the relationships amiable, religion was something my grandparents weren't allowed to discuss with us. My grandparents respected those rules because they were mature adults. They respected the fact that only parents get the say on certain things.
Am I supposed to care what you or your parents did or do?

You do things your way,I'll do thing my way. Not sure why you think everything in the world has to be done the way you or your parents did things.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:12 am

You’re not making any sense.
I think you need a break.
A long one.
And you are who? Like is your opinion supposed to matter because you said it?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am whats puzzling is how much control you give your mother on your life, and how much influence she has on you -- and WHY you keep listening to her is beyond me
It's not actually puzzling. These women give every one else's opinions control because they are too worried about making sure they are not disrespected. I mean , look at how they are trying to talk down to me but it doesn't work for them because their opinions do not matter to me.

See ,I am old school, ever one has a right to their opinions, it's how we react to their opinions that makes it a big deal or not. If I dont like someone else's opinions, I ignore the opinions. I dont demand they can't speak their opinions because I said so.

I taught my kids how to ignore or take into consideration someone else's opinions, these women would rather parent another adult instead of children.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:37 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am whats puzzling is how much control you give your mother on your life, and how much influence she has on you -- and WHY you keep listening to her is beyond me
It's not actually puzzling. These women give every one else's opinions control because they are too worried about making sure they are not disrespected. I mean , look at how they are trying to talk down to me but it doesn't work for them because their opinions do not matter to me.

See ,I am old school, ever one has a right to their opinions, it's how we react to their opinions that makes it a big deal or not. If I dont like someone else's opinions, I ignore the opinions. I dont demand they can't speak their opinions because I said so.

I taught my kids how to ignore or take into consideration someone else's opinions, these women would rather parent another adult instead of children.

It would be more accurate to say they don't want another adult attempting to parent their children.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd lay down the law and tell her to shut it. It's not her place to tell you how to raise your kids.
Locked Previous topicNext topic