My kids are not Christians. Am I doing something wrong?

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:29 am
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:23 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:19 am

It's just an opinion & quite frankly you need a thicker skin.
What is wrong with you?
Her mom was scaring her kids with “end of time” crap and insisting they all go to church!
That’s wrong!
My skin is thick.
Your brain is lacking.
There is nothing wrong with me but there is quite a lot wrong with you.

This is the perfect time for the mom to teach her children that every one has opinions & that we all need to take each person's opinions with a grain of salt. This bullshit of not letting children see the reality of life to sugar coat shit because it might hurt their feelings is just ridiculous.
Good grief .
You missed the point.
But it sure gave you a chance to show off and look like you’re perfect.
🙄
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:32 am
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:23 am

What is wrong with you?
Her mom was scaring her kids with “end of time” crap and insisting they all go to church!
That’s wrong!
My skin is thick.
Your brain is lacking.

This is the perfect time for the mom to teach her children that every one has opinions & that we all need to take each person's opinions with a grain of salt. This bullshit of not letting children see the reality of life to sugar coat shit because it might hurt their feelings is just ridiculous.
Good grief .
You missed the point.
🙄
You really do believe that your words matter to the rest of us. 😂😂😂😂
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:34 am

Good grief .
You missed the point.
🙄
No - you think you’re the boss,
HA!
Anonymous chicken who doesn’t dare use your screen name because you kinda know you’re crossing lines and unloading crap on posters every day.
And I’m not going to say “have a nice day” , the meaningless phrase that people say( and they know they don’t mean it.)
Bye bye
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:39 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:34 am

Good grief .
You missed the point.
🙄
No - you think you’re the boss,
HA!
Anonymous chicken who doesn’t dare use your screen name because you kinda know you’re crossing lines and unloading crap on posters every day.
And I’m not going to say “have a nice day” , the meaningless phrase that people say( and they know they don’t mean it.)
Bye bye
Thanks for trolling
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:15 am
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:11 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:33 am So basically shes not supposed to say an opinion that differs from yours because you cant handle it.
It sounds like her mom’s “opinions “ are inappropriate and she’s trying to control how she raises her children.
It’s not because “she can’t handle it”. It’s because her mom is out of line.
I am so grateful that my mom was not that way.
So differing opinions are out of line to some of you. That's so hilarious.

It's not about opinions. It's about boundaries and respect. OP is the parent. It's not her mother's place to attempt religious indoctrination for OP's children or for OP herself.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:50 am

It sounds like her mom’s “opinions “ are inappropriate and she’s trying to control how she raises her children.

It's not about opinions. It's about boundaries and respect. OP is the parent. It's not her mother's place to attempt religious indoctrination for OP's children or for OP herself.
Yes
Thank you !
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Seriously??? Some of you take shit way too seriously when it comes to your kids. Shes not indoctrinating Op's children, shes just expressing an opinion you dont like therefore according to you,, shes not allowed to say it . You stamped your feet & said so.lmao
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Seriously??? Some of you take shit way too seriously when it comes to your kids. Shes not indoctrinating Op's children, shes just expressing an opinion you dont like therefore according to you,, shes not allowed to say it . You stamped your feet & said so.lmao

Did you even read the OP? It"s happened multiple times. She's scaring her grandchildren telling them the end of the world is near.

Anyone with a brain knows you don't discuss religion with someone else's children without permission. Anyone with manners doesn't make the comments the grandmother has made to OP.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Did you even read the OP? It"s happened multiple times. She's scaring her grandchildren telling them the end of the world is near.

Anyone with a brain knows you don't discuss religion with someone else's children without permission. Anyone with manners doesn't make the comments the grandmother has made to OP.
Anyone with a brain would use this as a teaching moment for the kids instead of trying to force an adult to behave the way you demand. Lol
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:47 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Anyone with a brain would use this as a teaching moment for the kids instead of trying to force an adult to behave the way you demand. Lol

You may be okay with people disrespecting you as a parent and scaring your children. I'm not. I don't think many people are.
Locked Previous topicNext topic