Can a 15 year old seek medical care

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:22 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:06 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:07 am

You would be wrong then, as you misread my first comment. I said I couldn't make a GYN APPT for my dd15 then you said WRONG UNLESS A GYN APPT.

Reading comprehension clearly isn't your friend😂😂😂😂
No, I said that they can make a gyn appt. for themselves but that a parent can make a gyn appt. for a minor child as well. No doctor even a gyn would deny a parent being able to make an appt. You are the one that misunderstand.
So basically you're declaring what Dr's will do all over the world?

Like you really believe everything is done the way it is done where you live, every where?
Nope, I never once stated all over the world.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:01 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:06 am

No, I said that they can make a gyn appt. for themselves but that a parent can make a gyn appt. for a minor child as well. No doctor even a gyn would deny a parent being able to make an appt. You are the one that misunderstand.

Like you really believe everything is done the way it is done where you live, every where?
Then you're the one who is wrong here. You have no idea where I and my children live, so you can't tell me that my experience is wrong.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Then you're the one who is wrong here. You have no idea where I and my children live, so you can't tell me that my experience is wrong.
She is just an ignorant fool who can't prove her point 😂
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:32 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:24 pm

I agree. That's exactly what I'd do. This is ridiculous.
It would be a waste of time and money. The hospital wouldnt be able to do anything and if she wasnt admitted (which she wouldnt be because she has no parental consent) the ambulance ride would never be covered by insurance.
Then I'd be marching in there making like I'm the kids mother. They have no way to police any of that. It's ridiculous what this woman is doing. If that were one of my nieces, there's no way I'd be letting it go.
Would you list yourself as guardian on the consent forms. What about payment? Just curious as to how that would work.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Oh, I realized that a long time ago.👍
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:31 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:32 pm
It would be a waste of time and money. The hospital wouldnt be able to do anything and if she wasnt admitted (which she wouldnt be because she has no parental consent) the ambulance ride would never be covered by insurance.
Then I'd be marching in there making like I'm the kids mother. They have no way to police any of that. It's ridiculous what this woman is doing. If that were one of my nieces, there's no way I'd be letting it go.
Would you list yourself as guardian on the consent forms. What about payment? Just curious as to how that would work.
I would do that. If I had to pay, then I had to pay. i could never live with myself if I didn't do everything in my power to get the kid seen.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:43 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:31 pm

I would do that. If I had to pay, then I had to pay. i could never live with myself if I didn't do everything in my power to get the kid seen.
I asked b4 & you ignored. So you would commit fraud?
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Prove my point? Oh just shut the hell up.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Prove my point? Oh just shut the hell up.
Yes. I asked you to provide the law you said was broken. You are making shit up
Anonymous 6

Unread post

This is an American website so why should she assume you were from a different country? You are the one that should have stated otherwise.
Locked Previous topicNext topic