What's for dinner 6/21-22/19?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Its late but we are having turkey tacos and enchiladas, with a salad, grilled fruit and ice cream

You?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Walking tacos with fresh made salsa.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pasta salad and chocolate cake. Middle kid’s birthday and that was the dinner request .
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

1/2 a Cali club and fruit from Jason's Deli.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:20 pm Walking tacos with fresh made salsa.
Whats a walking taco?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:20 pm Pasta salad and chocolate cake. Middle kid’s birthday and that was the dinner request .
My son's also, he wanted tacos. I wanted to go out to eat but that's what he wanted :(
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:23 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:20 pm Walking tacos with fresh made salsa.
Whats a walking taco?
You take a small bag of Doritos or we used bowls crush them up a bit then put the taco meat and other toppings on. We had lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour creme and guacamole. They are a big hit at the school I work at and I found a recipe online the other day for them that was trending.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:28 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:23 pm
Whats a walking taco?
You take a small bag of Doritos or we used bowls crush them up a bit then put the taco meat and other toppings on. We had lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour creme and guacamole. They are a big hit at the school I work at and I found a recipe online the other day for them that was trending.
That sounds good. I saw online that you can also take a small bag of fritos add chili, cheese and onions. I just don't like fritos
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I made pizza and buffalo wings.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 pm I made pizza and buffalo wings.
Sounds good
Locked Previous topicNext topic