I Added a New Way to Donate to the Site

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You can select donate from the header menu and then type in any amount that you want to donate.
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 9.34.13 PM.png
Once a donation is complete, it will automatically add you into a group that turns off ads which is great because it's less work for me and you don't have to remember to enter your sn in the notes area on paypal anymore.

You can also see a list of donators, if you want to donate anonymously all you need to do is sign out first but you won't be added to the donators group to have ads turned off unless you send me a pm so I can add you to the group manually. Another nice feature is that I can set goals which will be helpful if I need help with upgrading or renewing our server in the future.

Donating is 100% optional, I only added the extension to make things easier on me because I end up missing a lot of people to add to the group or I forget to do it.
🤓The Admin 🤓
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sounds like a good idea then,
Hopefully you will be able to add all the people who have donated over the year you've been here & past several months ..
Thanks for all you do :)
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can add people to the donors list if they pm me with how much they donated. That’s the main reason for this new extension, I wasn’t getting screen names with donations so most people weren’t added to the group to turn off ads and I wasn’t able to keep track. My paypal account just lists the name but I have no idea who is who.
hugs wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:13 pm Sounds like a good idea then,
Hopefully you will be able to add all the people who have donated over the year you've been here & past several months ..
Thanks for all you do :)
🤓The Admin 🤓
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have never donated to website before.. How is the payment processed? Will you have access to my personal info?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s through paypal so all of your information is safe. The only thing I see is the name on the account and the amount you donate.The best part of the extension is that it’s automated so I don’t even need you to include an sn anymore 😊
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 pm I have never donated to website before.. How is the payment processed? Will you have access to my personal info?
🤓The Admin 🤓
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is for monetary donations to the website. I think you might be thinking of the points which is different.
hugs wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:50 pm Iam very confused :)
I have only donated one time ,,sent 435.00 one time ..

so how did you get those supposedly donations from me as they are not..
🤓The Admin 🤓
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok, thanks.
quote=12skipafew post_id=441826 time=1560656646 user_id=317]
It’s through paypal so all of your information is safe. The only thing I see is the name on the account and the amount you donate.The best part of the extension is that it’s automated so I don’t even need you to include an sn anymore 😊
Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 pm I have never donated to website before.. How is the payment processed? Will you have access to my personal info?
[/quote]
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hugs wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 pm Not understanding ... just made one 35.00n
While my points have disappeared (no is taking thrm)
Just a lot less when I started & then much less after your updates/maintenance .. then again the next day ...
whatever ...
For info on points go to log and you can see if someone is robbing you of your points. Someone probably is if you haven’t banked them.
The website donations is a monetary donation to support the website.
Locked Previous topicNext topic