Any time I wonder if I failed as a parent...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think about this website and cafemom and realize my kids are more successful than the majority on here so I must have done something right

That is my confession.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:59 amLol.
I am not sure what is funny about that. It is true. Anytime I think the stuff I did in the past was a fail I read a few posts on here and realize that I never did anything like that.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I tend to think "there but for the grace of God go i". I'm superstitious though and believe that the minute you say 'my kid will never screw up that bad' the universe does this "oh yeah?.. hold my beer" thing and whispers in your kids ear. Next thing you're eating crow lol.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t compare myself to others
I screw it up a lot. But I’m, probably like the rest of us, doing the best I can.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

?????
I shit glitter
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Everyone's definition of successful is subjective. For instance, you may say your kids are successful if they graduate high school before they are 21. In that case, my kids have far surpassed your kids, mine own their own homes, cars and each have at least 1 business.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm Everyone's definition of successful is subjective. For instance, you may say your kids are successful if they graduate high school before they are 21. In that case, my kids have far surpassed your kids, mine own their own homes, cars and each have at least 1 business.
My youngest is a neurosurgeon and my oldest is a professional athlete. They are doing very well for themselves
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm Everyone's definition of successful is subjective. For instance, you may say your kids are successful if they graduate high school before they are 21. In that case, my kids have far surpassed your kids, mine own their own homes, cars and each have at least 1 business.
My youngest is a neurosurgeon and my oldest is a professional athlete. They are doing very well for themselves
That's great, I have a psychiatrist, oral surgeon and that's all Im going to post otherwise I would give myself away to the nutjobs on here, hahaha
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 pm I tend to think "there but for the grace of God go i". I'm superstitious though and believe that the minute you say 'my kid will never screw up that bad' the universe does this "oh yeah?.. hold my beer" thing and whispers in your kids ear. Next thing you're eating crow lol.
Yup.
Locked Previous topicNext topic