Parents leave $100 tip, heartwarming note on receipt for teacher who also waitresses

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Awwww
I shit glitter
Deleted User 172

Unread post

That was sweet.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

♥♥
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's really nice of them to do for her...........
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:25 pm
This is so heartwarming and encouraging!
Teachers are not paid enough and they are too often unappreciated.
It’s so good to see an instance in which people do a good deed and point these facts out to others!
😊👍🏻💕
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

This is really sweet.

I've been looking into waitressing for a summer job but, admittedly I am hesitant to do it in the city I teach in.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

What a sweet gesture! How nice it would be if more people did random acts of kindness like this!
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That really is heart warming. My sister is a social worker, she’s a case manager for sn children and adults. She too waitress’ on weekends. It’s a little sad to me that there are jobs, such as teachers and social workers, that pay so low.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It really does seem like our priorities are out of order. Social workers are just like teachers in that they are often grossly underpaid and under-appreciated. Tell your sister that this stranger said, "Thanks for doing the job you do!"
Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:05 pm That really is heart warming. My sister is a social worker, she’s a case manager for sn children and adults. She too waitress’ on weekends. It’s a little sad to me that there are jobs, such as teachers and social workers, that pay so low.
Locked Previous topicNext topic