I dont do job interviews

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:29 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:26 pm Have you considered the possibility that by “interview” they actually mean “face to face conversation so we can hire you”?
Then say you want to talk about a job offer. There is 0 reason to call it an interview if it isnt one
Why on earth would anyone just make you an offer without speaking to you to determine how entitled or unpleasant or unable to get along with others you might be? If you can't get along with people and have a bad attitude, why would they bring you on their team? The only way they know anything about you would be through a conversation. You certainly think very highly of yourself ... They may not share that sentiment.
I get a lot of job offers. Most of the people have worked with me or have employees that work with me.

If you don't get along with people or you have a bad attitude people know that.

If they don't think highly enough of me why would I want to work there? It doesn't even make sense
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol, you are funny.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There it is, the stupidest thing I've heard all day.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Then say you want to talk about a job offer. There is 0 reason to call it an interview if it isnt one
Why on earth would anyone just make you an offer without speaking to you to determine how entitled or unpleasant or unable to get along with others you might be? If you can't get along with people and have a bad attitude, why would they bring you on their team? The only way they know anything about you would be through a conversation. You certainly think very highly of yourself ... They may not share that sentiment.
I get a lot of job offers. Most of the people have worked with me or have employees that work with me.

If they don't think highly enough of me why would I want to work there? It doesn't even make sense
Are you familiar with equal opportunity and hiring? I have had multiple positions where I am responsible for assisting in searching for employees & job candidates. Legally I HAVE TO interview ALL them in a similar fashion, otherwise, there is a legal case for the non-hires, as it shows preference to you. You want future employers to break the law, for you? Lol, have you thought this through? It is 2019!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

This. Head hunters seek out new people all the time. Just because they reached her way doesn't mean they positively want to hire her.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:26 pm Have you considered the possibility that by “interview” they actually mean “face to face conversation so we can hire you”?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:44 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:39 pm
Why exactly? I see no point to waste my time on an interview. If you are contacting me it should be because you want me as an employee not because you want me to interview
How the f**k are they going to know if they want you as an employee if you don't ever sit down and interview with them?
That's why it's stupid. It's counter productive and makes you look really entitled. Who the f**k would ever hire someone that is so uppity and full of themselves that they won't even meet with the HR to discuss anything.
And it's not a pet peeve. A pet peeve is like when it drives me crazy that people don't push in their chairs when they get up and leave their desks.
My reputation and my work experience. I have not been unemployed since I was 18 and I have never once done a job interview. If you are contacting me wanting me to work there and leave my current job you need to want me. Not want to just interview me

I will meet with whoever to discuss the job offer of course but interviewing just isnt going to happen
This attitude alone already tells me I would never hire you. I want a face to face interview to see if you're a good fit personality, dress and attitude wise. Just because someone looks phenomenal on paper does not mean they will be a good fit.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

And let me guess, they offer you a million dollars an hour right?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:27 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Are you familiar with equal opportunity and hiring? I have had multiple positions where I am responsible for assisting in searching for employees & job candidates. Legally I HAVE TO interview ALL them in a similar fashion, otherwise, there is a legal case for the non-hires, as it shows preference to you. You want future employers to break the law, for you? Lol, have you thought this through? It is 2019!
No one is breaking the law by wanting to hire me specifically. I am one of the top people in my field, of course there will be preference towards me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 pm And let me guess, they offer you a million dollars an hour right?
Of course not. I do make a good hourly rate though I wont lie
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:44 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:42 pm

How the f**k are they going to know if they want you as an employee if you don't ever sit down and interview with them?
That's why it's stupid. It's counter productive and makes you look really entitled. Who the f**k would ever hire someone that is so uppity and full of themselves that they won't even meet with the HR to discuss anything.
And it's not a pet peeve. A pet peeve is like when it drives me crazy that people don't push in their chairs when they get up and leave their desks.
My reputation and my work experience. I have not been unemployed since I was 18 and I have never once done a job interview. If you are contacting me wanting me to work there and leave my current job you need to want me. Not want to just interview me

I will meet with whoever to discuss the job offer of course but interviewing just isnt going to happen
This attitude alone already tells me I would never hire you. I want a face to face interview to see if you're a good fit personality, dress and attitude wise. Just because someone looks phenomenal on paper does not mean they will be a good fit.
If you dont want to hire me that is fine.... just dont waste your time contacting me then.
Locked Previous topicNext topic