More child support

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am taking my ex for more support. If he can afford to take the kids on a vacation and another vacation with his wife . Plus he just bought a house. There is no reason he cant pay more.

My lawyer said that we can file and that they will make sure he has enough money for the basic necessities but thats it. No new house no 2 vacations.

I hate him I swear I do.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good luck.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Jesus, people. If you’re not clever enough to come up with something original and believable, just don’t bother trying.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow you're a bitter ex wife. You need some therapy. One day your kids will end up hating you. And no judge is going to rule for not CS just because you want it. It goes by his income so good luck with that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Thats not the way it works and if you had a decent attorney and not a money grubbing leech attorney then he would know that. Your ex only has to pay a certain percentage of his income and that's it
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

You're a bitch. Good luck with that.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It only has a chance of going up if his income has increased from when it was initially set.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

The only way you will get more is if his income has increased since the last time child support was set. If it's his wife's income that has increased and his hasn't you won't get more from him.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 am I am taking my ex for more support. If he can afford to take the kids on a vacation and another vacation with his wife . Plus he just bought a house. There is no reason he cant pay more.

My lawyer said that we can file and that they will make sure he has enough money for the basic necessities but thats it. No new house no 2 vacations.

I hate him I swear I do.

I can't stand bitter ass baby mamaa
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hahaha - good luck with that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic