Unread post

He is not your ATM.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

um, you will NEVER find your happiness by trying to take his from him. Grow up, move on. If you need more money get more training. pull up your panties.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

obvious troll is obvious.

yoga... is that you??
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How dare he have any of the money he works for to spend! You go get him!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pretty sure you're trolling, but dh's ex did this. Every time we did something out of ordinary with the kids, we were served with court papers. She took him back for more child support 4 or 5 times in 6 years. She was only supposed to be able to do it every 2 years, but she claimed a change in circumstances every time. It only wound up going up by less than $200 total throughout those years, but legal fees and the unknown were very stressful.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it's unfair that you think he shouldn't take vacations or have a decent house. That seems unreasonable. Unless his income has increased I doubt you can get more from him.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it's unfair that you think he shouldn't take vacations or have a decent house. That seems unreasonable. Unless his income has increased I doubt you can get more from him.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

The only thing that should drive you to seeking additional support is your child needing it. Just let your EX be happy with his new wife and pursue your own happiness.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 am I am taking my ex for more support. If he can afford to take the kids on a vacation and another vacation with his wife . Plus he just bought a house. There is no reason he cant pay more.

My lawyer said that we can file and that they will make sure he has enough money for the basic necessities but thats it. No new house no 2 vacations.

I hate him I swear I do.
This could have been believable until you stated that your lawyer said he can leave him with enough for only the basic necessities. Anyone that deals we the CS knows that is not how this works. So good try but you gave yourself away.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Wow. How dare he take your child on vacation and then attempt to have a good time with his wife!! I can guess why he wasn’t able to have a good time with you.....
Locked Previous topicNext topic