Real friends dont let friends.... My confession

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So... You're mad at your friends because they don't do what you tell them to do?
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would tell her that you love her still but you dont want to hear about the side flings anymore. Y'all can talk about anything else but that.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:05 am I wouldn't have a shameless slut as a friend in the first place. Cut ties with her..
Why is she a slut? Is she getting paid?
I don't agree with her lifestyle but I'm not Jiminy Cricket. It's not my job to judge my friends. If she asks for advice I'll give it but if she doesn't take it I won't take it personally. I just feel I'm no-one to judge anyone.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

op, you don't come across well in this post and you can't possibly be any older than maybe 23. what great worldly experience have you had that even qualifies you to boss all your friends around.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The last time I told you what I thought, you found a way to attack me. So this time I'm just going to say I wish you the best.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:21 am
KendallsMom wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:05 am I wouldn't have a shameless slut as a friend in the first place. Cut ties with her..
I don't agree with her lifestyle but I'm not Jiminy Cricket. It's not my job to judge my friends. If she asks for advice I'll give it but if she doesn't take it I won't take it personally. I just feel I'm no-one to judge anyone.
I would personally judge anyone that cheats. I don't care who they're.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You can’t control what other people do. If someone is making an effort to improve their situation, a good friend will help support them and cheer them on, but they have to want to change.

If they’re continuing to make bad decisions, and are not willing to make a change, sometimes you just have to distance yourself. Let them know you’ll still be here to help when they’re ready.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:24 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:21 am
I would personally judge anyone that cheats. I don't care who they're.
I wouldn't like it either and I'd probably think shes a damned fool. Calling her a slut bothers me though. If she was actually prostituting sure or slept with the entire Dallas cowboys team maybe. Otherwise no I wouldn't call her that or necessarily stop being her friend. I'd say look I've given my opinion before and that's not going to change.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You need better friends. Your criteria for friends should have moral integrity at the top and being 'fun to party with' somewhere down at the bottom.
Locked Previous topicNext topic