Did you know

Anonymous 1

Unread post

That Barnes and noble has a summer reading program. It's k-6 and they get a reading log where they read any 8 books and write down the title, author, and what their favorite part of the book was. You can bring the finished page to Barnes and Noble between August 1st and August 31st and get a free book they have a list of books you can choose from based on grade level. I just found it today when we were there and a sales woman mentioned it's at Barnes and Noble all over not just select ones.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's cool!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That's great!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I didn't know they still had barnes and noble stores.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes. My daughter did it one year.
Mammagoose
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep we did that last year. My biggest reader is going into 7th so we probably won't this year.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just sayin'...I love reading, but I HATE those kinds of programs. I hated them as a kid and I hated them even worse as a mom...and my kids hated them too. So homeworky!!

So anyway, good luck with that. : - )
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:54 pm Just sayin'...I love reading, but I HATE those kinds of programs. I hated them as a kid and I hated them even worse as a mom...and my kids hated them too. So homeworky!!

So anyway, good luck with that. : - )
My daughter loves reading and doing workbooks anytime even over the summer so it's fun for her. We wouldn't do it if it wasn't.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Honestly, I didn't, but I don't have a kid young enough for this, so I didn't need to know, either. Bump for people who might use the info.
Locked Previous topicNext topic