I let the kids swim in their clothes. My mom is freaking out about it.

Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't see the issue
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 pm Why? You are at your house, why not put a bathing suit on? My husband is huge on swimming safety, our kids are strong swimmers but he won't allow that. Regular clothing absorbs water differently and is more likely to get caught or wrapped on something.
Not only that but why not teach your children to wear proper clothing for what they are doing or where they are going? Do they wear swimsuits to baseball practice? Too many people dressing however they want like inbred mole people.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Well thats... odd
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:16 pm Leggings and what? You didn't describe the top half.
Just a basic tee shirt
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That’s not a great plan. Even shorts and leggings can get heavy.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Why not neoprene scuba swimwear?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:59 pm That’s not a great plan. Even shorts and leggings can get heavy.
Not really
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do they own swimsuits?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Laughing my ass off at
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:43 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 pm Why? You are at your house, why not put a bathing suit on? My husband is huge on swimming safety, our kids are strong swimmers but he won't allow that. Regular clothing absorbs water differently and is more likely to get caught or wrapped on something.
Not only that but why not teach your children to wear proper clothing for what they are doing or where they are going? Do they wear swimsuits to baseball practice? Too many people dressing however they want like inbred mole people.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:30 pm Do they own swimsuits?
Yes
Locked Previous topicNext topic