I let the kids swim in their clothes. My mom is freaking out about it.

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAOOOOOOOO. Im almost afraid to ask what an inbred mole person is......

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:43 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 pm Why? You are at your house, why not put a bathing suit on? My husband is huge on swimming safety, our kids are strong swimmers but he won't allow that. Regular clothing absorbs water differently and is more likely to get caught or wrapped on something.
Not only that but why not teach your children to wear proper clothing for what they are doing or where they are going? Do they wear swimsuits to baseball practice? Too many people dressing however they want like inbred mole people.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:43 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:30 pm Do they own swimsuits?
Yes
So they’re just too lazy to change clothes.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Every now and then is fine.

It’s really bad for their clothes though, but hey if you don’t care, go for it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:50 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:43 pm
leadfoot40 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:30 pm Do they own swimsuits?
Yes
So they’re just too lazy to change clothes.
Don’t insult my kids. They like having fun and being spontaneous. If they want to jump in the pool while running around screaming and laughing, they do.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh. I wish you would because I meant to!
Sassy762 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:47 pm LMAOOOOOOOO. Im almost afraid to ask what an inbred mole person is......

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 pm Why? You are at your house, why not put a bathing suit on? My husband is huge on swimming safety, our kids are strong swimmers but he won't allow that. Regular clothing absorbs water differently and is more likely to get caught or wrapped on something.
Not only that but why not teach your children to wear proper clothing for what they are doing or where they are going? Do they wear swimsuits to baseball practice? Too many people dressing however they want like inbred mole people.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

They are your kids. So, you can certainly do whatever you want with them. But is there a reason why you have them swimming in their clothes?
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This whole thing seems like a recipe for disaster. They swim in clothes and jump in the pool while running around so obviously they don't have ask permission to swim, and in general you seem to lack concern for basic pool safety. You are setting them up for dangerous behaviors and teaching them unsafe pool rules.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OMG...I'm dying...inbred mole people!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why on earth do they not put on swimsuits? How uncomfortable to swim in leggings. Cotton doesn't dry quickly like lycra in bathing suits. It holds water and sags and takes forever to dry out.

Plus, that's hell on your filtering system to have all of those fibers that shed off of clothes running through. Why do you think clothes aren't allowed in a public pool and it's swimsuits only?

Washing out a tiny swimsuit is a lot easier than washing multiple whole outfits. Other materials will fade when subjected to chlorine and get ruined also.

I absolutely don't see the point in not changing into swim wear. It makes zero sense.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm team Grandma.

At the very least, it's tacky.
Locked Previous topicNext topic