Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Maybe you just suck at cleaning
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would ask them to please wipe it out after each use from now on. I mean cameras and locks seem overboard for an appliance that sometimes gets food splatter. Just wipe it down again today 🤷‍♀️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:29 pm Maybe you just suck at cleaning

No. I take a bowl of water, let it steam and then wipe it out. There is no way I would have missed all those pizza splatters.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 pm I would ask them to please wipe it out after each use from now on. I mean cameras and locks seem overboard for an appliance that sometimes gets food splatter. Just wipe it down again today 🤷‍♀️

They both deny it so neither feels they should clean a mess the other made. My son is old enough to know to cover food and old enough to clean a microwave. It should not always fall on me.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My God just say to ds and dh look someone is leaving a mess. Since no one will fess up from now on if I see it I will make one of you clean it on a rotating basis. Idc who made the mess the first person I see will clean it out. Cameras are overkill.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:34 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:32 pm I would ask them to please wipe it out after each use from now on. I mean cameras and locks seem overboard for an appliance that sometimes gets food splatter. Just wipe it down again today 🤷‍♀️

They both deny it so neither feels they should clean a mess the other made. My son is old enough to know to cover food and old enough to clean a microwave. It should not always fall on me.
Ok forget the pizza from last night. Ask them to do it from now on each time they make food. Hopefully that helps and you won’t always be stuck doing it .
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Maybe you're the one sleep eating.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. You mentioned he'd lied about small things before. Sometimes kids do that when parents overreact. Just remind him to use covers in the microwave if it's something that splatters.

Your husband could be the guilty party.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There was this popular book a 2 decades ago or more titled “Don’t sweat the small stuff”.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

7byher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:36 pm Maybe you're the one sleep eating.
Doubtful. My teeth are always clean in the morning and I brush right before bed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic