My son is either sleep eating or lying

7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:42 pm
7byher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:36 pm Maybe you're the one sleep eating.
Doubtful. My teeth are always clean in the morning and I brush right before bed.
Lol then maybe you're sleep eating then sleep brushing.
Stranger things have happened.

Get a nanny cam. I'm sure you can find one for less than $50.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Make his ass clean out the microwave and tell him that if he gives you any guff he can scrub the toilets too. All I'd care about is that he cleaned up the mess. I wouldn't give a f**k about him getting a snack at night.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My oldest sleep walks. Hes also gotten up and snacked when asleep. Its possible yours didnt even realize.
RedBottoms

Unread post

If my son has been proven to be a liar I would assume its him and punish him.I would make him clean out the microwave himself
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:35 am If my son has been proven to be a liar I would assume its him and punish him.I would make him clean out the microwave himself
Cleaning isn't punishment. Cleaning should be done as part of growing up.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

For the love of God and easter eggs, just spray inside with vinegar, turn it on for 20 seconds and then wipe it clean.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What would I do? I would tell them to use the damn cover on the food. I keep mine in the microwave so that nobody forgets to use it.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Seems like a great deal of drama for a microwave. If it is that big of a deal to you, and I can't image why it's worth the stress, just make it a chore for the kid every morning and move on.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Have him clean the microwave and move on. Simply not really seeing the big deal on this one.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Just tell everybody to cover the food they are nuking, or clean the damn microwave when they are done.
Locked Previous topicNext topic