Either I'm very hormonal or my neighbor is a piece of shit ...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

First confrontation was completely my fault my dog was being an asshole, so my neighbor was loudly complaining and then started barking at my dog and I gave them good chocolates, flowers and wrote an apology because the dog was being really annoying.

It's been a couple months and my kids were all playing in outside, just being kids and I'm pretty sure he was being loud and complaining about them... which makes me want to drown him in a lake .

Am I a hormonal pregnant woman or ?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The neighbor started barking at your dog??LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:02 pm First confrontation was completely my fault my dog was being an asshole, so my neighbor was loudly complaining and then started barking at my dog and I gave them good chocolates, flowers and wrote an apology because the dog was being really annoying.

It's been a couple months and my kids were all playing in outside, just being kids and I'm pretty sure he was being loud and complaining about them... which makes me want to drown him in a lake .

Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

As long as your kids were not screaming and yelling at 2am your neighbor is an asshole. But from what you say about him barking back at your dog I don’t really need you to answer that question, only an asshole antagonizes an already agitated dog. I say you buy your kids trombones and drums to practice outside starting as early as the law allows on Saturday morning.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Your neighbor is asshole. How we handle asshole neighbors in my neighborhood is we start mowing our lawn at 5am. That is as early as the law allows.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 pm Your neighbor is asshole. How we handle asshole neighbors in my neighborhood is we start mowing our lawn at 5am. That is as early as the law allows.
Lol! I told her to buy her kids loud instruments and send them outside to practice as early as the law allows!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:06 pm The neighbor started barking at your dog??LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:02 pm First confrontation was completely my fault my dog was being an asshole, so my neighbor was loudly complaining and then started barking at my dog and I gave them good chocolates, flowers and wrote an apology because the dog was being really annoying.

Lol yes I'm pretty sure he was drunk.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Crazymom wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 pm As long as your kids were not screaming and yelling at 2am your neighbor is an asshole. But from what you say about him barking back at your dog I don’t really need you to answer that question, only an asshole antagonizes an already agitated dog. I say you buy your kids trombones and drums to practice outside starting as early as the law allows on Saturday morning.
Hahahahahahaha okay so it's not just me ....it got me so freaking mad.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

By "being kids", do you mean being loud? Kids screaming their heads off can be just as annoying as a dog barking.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 pm Your neighbor is asshole. How we handle asshole neighbors in my neighborhood is we start mowing our lawn at 5am. That is as early as the law allows.
Lmao I think I might
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:32 pm By "being kids", do you mean being loud? Kids screaming their heads off can be just as annoying as a dog barking.
No I'd be the first to admit when my kids are being out of control
Locked Previous topicNext topic