Do you have a ceiling light in your living room?

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. We have 2 windows in the front and a floor to ceiling window in the back. So we use an end table lamp and a floor lamp.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No and I hate it. I wish there were ceiling lights in all the bedrooms too.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We have overhead lights in every room. The living room and both downstairs bedrooms have a ceiling fan with a light.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ceiling fan with lights in both living rooms. I also have 2 lamps in each room.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have a front living room which is half DH's office and half a sitting area. Then we have a back family room which is where the tv and couches are.
In the front living room there is a ceiling fan but no light. We have 3 lamps in there and it always seems dark. I think it's the dumbest thing to put in a ceiling fan with no light. I want to change it out.
The back family room has a ceiling fan with a light plus 2 huge fluorescent light fixtures (like 4 long tubes each, so 8 tubes total). I love it! I turn on the florescents when I want a lot of light or we turn on just the ceiling light fan when we want some light (like when watching tv).

But I'm a big ol' light person. I want lots of light. I want to see what I'm doing and where I'm going. I also love as much natural light as I can get. I hate living in the dark in a cave.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nope, only the bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and 2 out if 4 bedrooms have over heads.... I have no idea why half the bedrooms do and half don’t...
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I don't feel like I need one. I have 2 lamps and that's plenty along with the curtains being open.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

We have a couple of recessed lights near the fireplace. We plan to have a big fan installed soon, though, too. My old living room was super dark, but this one isn’t bad because the house layout is open enough that if I have dining room and entryway lights on, there’s plenty of light in the living room
Locked Previous topicNext topic