Do you have a ceiling light in your living room?

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

yes, ceiling fan light, recessed lighting and I have 12 windows. I get lots of light.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just the bedroom
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Technically yes. But it’s in the corner at the base of the stairs, not in the middle of the room. There’s also a wall sconce, but it doesn’t put out much light. We also have three lamps.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Our ceiling fan has a light, but it is too dim for me. We have several other lights in here though. I have one next to my chair, Dh has one next to his chair and our oldest has one on her side of the couch. We also have a huge window in the dining room that puts natural light into the room.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Just over the dining room portion. We have two stand lamps and one table lamp in the living portion. Its still pretty dim in there.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:20 pm I wish there was one in mine. I have a 4 lamps and I always think it’s dark in here
I wish we had one too. We don't have any lamps at all we use the light from the dining area which is one big room, but we usually don't use the living room unless we Ara watching TV and then the lights are usually off.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes, a ceiling fan with lights, but we rarely use it. We have an open floor plan, so we turn the kitchen light on at night. During the day, we use natural light from the outside. We have tons of windows.
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Yes, but I think it’s odd that we don’t have one in our main bedroom.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Two fans with lights and then every three feet or so there’s a light in the ceiling itself, a few speakers and the air
Conditioning...

I just noticed it’s kind of busy up there lol
Attachments
E11235B7-22DD-435D-9113-9D30EDE52958.jpeg
Locked Previous topicNext topic