S/O - Calling the pediatrician

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I will call my children’s pediatrician for anything that I have a question about. The practice always has a doctor on call.

I don’t feel badly about it at all. It’s free, it’s easier than taking a child in, and it’s part of the service they provide.

Do you hesitate to call?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. If I'm really worried about something I will call in a minute. My pedi is cool with it.. She will also do a house call if necessary.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

no - that's what they're there for.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

In my experience if I called about something they just say to bring the child in. So if I had an issue I would just be prepared to make an appointment.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't call for every little thing. it's a waste of their time.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:09 pm I will call my children’s pediatrician for anything that I have a question about. The practice always has a doctor on call.

I don’t feel badly about it at all. It’s free, it’s easier than taking a child in, and it’s part of the service they provide.

Do you hesitate to call?
Our pediatricians answer the phones themselves from 8:30 -9:00 each morning, so I prefer to call during that time. And it was nice to send my daughter off to college with that phone number, in case she has questions. But they are also good about callbacks any other time of day.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I call the nurse line with our insurance company. Neither of my kids see a pediatrician, they just go to a regular family practice.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I called more when the boys were infants and if a cough goes longer than 7 days, but my kids have generally been seen for very few sick visits so we have actually gone a year between visits.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I never hesitate to call.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I dont call. I just go in if they are super sick.
Locked Previous topicNext topic