I don't see the big deal

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't see the big deal either. You're paying for groceries either way, right? What difference does it make?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They should be allowed to use the service to pay for the groceries. Food stamps wont pay for the fees if there are any
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Why exactly are the people opposed?
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The only reason someone would have an issue is that people are unable to mind their own business. Two of our grocery stores offer that service and it's free. It's actually a great thing for my disabled clients, many of whom get food stamps. Walking around the grocery store can be exhausting for them.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

damn let people live
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t ser the big deal either. Who cares where you pick up your groceries? What difference does it make?
I guess some elitist people think that those who are struggling financially shouldn’t have access to any convenience and should rough it up.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Maybe it makes it easier to sell your food stamps? IDK, I've never used food stamps or curbside so I dont know the process.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

People need to mind their own F***ing business.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So what, they are still buying food. You must live in a backwoods area because Walmart started doing this in some states in 2017
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Eh, if you're that strapped for cash that you're on food stamps, you'd think you would want to save the money on the fee (if there is one) by going in the store and getting the items yourself. I won't use the service because I need those dollars, and I'm not even using food stamps. But I don't think it's worth other people making a fuss over.
Locked Previous topicNext topic