I don't see the big deal

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm I don’t ser the big deal either. Who cares where you pick up your groceries? What difference does it make?
I guess some elitist people think that those who are struggling financially shouldn’t have access to any convenience and should rough it up.
In my experience, most people who attack people receiving aid are financially struggling themselves. Most financially comfortable people could care less about other people’s food stamps.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think some worry way too much about what people with food stamps are doing.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That could be true. Or maybe they’re people that went through struggles and because they came out of it, they’re pretty critical of those who haven’t yet 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:21 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm I don’t ser the big deal either. Who cares where you pick up your groceries? What difference does it make?
I guess some elitist people think that those who are struggling financially shouldn’t have access to any convenience and should rough it up.
In my experience, most people who attack people receiving aid are financially struggling themselves. Most financially comfortable people could care less about other people’s food stamps.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I reallly don't care. Let them be.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I have no problem with curbside pickup being available to food stamp recipients. I'm sure that if there would be a service fee associated with the service, food stamps couldn't be used to pay that fee anyway.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:27 pm The only reason someone would have an issue is that people are unable to mind their own business. Two of our grocery stores offer that service and it's free. It's actually a great thing for my disabled clients, many of whom get food stamps. Walking around the grocery store can be exhausting for them.
That's what I was thinking. For some that service is pretty important.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We use H-E-B curbside and there is a fee, but the actual price of the items is more expensive as well.
I think that if a family is trying to stretch their grocery money, it’s a huge waste of money. On the other hand, if someone is disabled or has a hard time getting around, I’m sure it makes life a lot easier.
I don’t really care either way. It doesn’t change the amount they receive.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t give two shits how a store decided to run their business.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
RedBottoms

Unread post

I don't think its a problem to use food stamps for curbside pick up as long as there is no extra charge involved
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Has absolutely nothing to do with me
Locked Previous topicNext topic