MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:38 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:32 pm

That's not the point though. The flavor of the particular drink is still there so I would still hate it. I've tried various non-alcoholic versions of alcoholic drinks and they're still disgusting. We had non-alcoholic champagne at our wedding for certain family members and I took a sip for the toast but to me it's just as nasty as real champagne.

For me, it's not just about the amount of alcohol in it. It's just all nasty in general to me.
I didn't know there was non alcoholic champagne. Unless you are talking about sparkling apple juice? That stuff is bomb.
Nope. I'm fine with sparkling juices. But there is in fact non-alcoholic champage and it tastes just as bad as alcoholic champagne IMO.
I just looked it up. Wow! I had no idea.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, but I guarantee with my stress level, I could suck down that entire pint of amoretto flavor, lol.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I had a bad week and the baileys brownie lasted less than 20 minutes....
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nope but some sound really good and I don't even like ice cream. I want to try the Irish Cream Brownie, Rum Tres Leches, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle, Bourbon Praline Pecan,. I wonder if you have to be over 21 to buy it, lol
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No but they look yummy.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:46 pm Nope but some sound really good and I don't even like ice cream. I want to try the Irish Cream Brownie, Rum Tres Leches, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle, Bourbon Praline Pecan,. I wonder if you have to be over 21 to buy it, lol
Ha, I bet you do!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Woo Hoo...I can send ds to the store to buy more if I like it and feel lazy, LOL
Federal law does not consider any beverage that contains less than 0.5 percent alcohol by volume to be alcoholic. But laws regulating alcohol in food can vary state by state. In New York, for example, buyers of any age can legally purchase the boozy ice cream. It is unclear if the collection will be available in grocery stores across all 50 states because of differing alcohol regulations across state lines. Haagen-Dazs did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:46 pm Nope but some sound really good and I don't even like ice cream. I want to try the Irish Cream Brownie, Rum Tres Leches, Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle, Bourbon Praline Pecan,. I wonder if you have to be over 21 to buy it, lol
Ha, I bet you do!
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

A vodka float sounds really good right now.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yuck!!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Im going to the store......I bet they won't have these :(
Locked Previous topicNext topic