So, Lena

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why do you care if she is Lena or not? Hasn't she denied it, and if so what is the big deal that makes you care so much about an Internet stranger?

If Red for instance made a new SN and denied being Red, I would say who gives a f**k? Not me. It's not worth investing time or energy into.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Of course she was trolling. Lena wouldn’t wear dresses that ugly.
Smarties wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:53 pm Meh. While her options didn't look especially dressy, I've been to more than one church where no one would bat an eye if they saw someone wearing one of those dresses because many other people would be wearing something similar. Especially more casual churches far south where it can be really hot.

It's also possible she just made the post to see the reaction, and she got it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why do you care if I care?
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:29 pm Why do you care if she is Lena or not? Hasn't she denied it, and if so what is the big deal that makes you care so much about an Internet stranger?

If Red for instance made a new SN and denied being Red, I would say who gives a f**k? Not me. It's not worth investing time or energy into.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:37 pm Why do you care if I care?
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:29 pm Why do you care if she is Lena or not? Hasn't she denied it, and if so what is the big deal that makes you care so much about an Internet stranger?

I don't. I'm simply curious.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why do you care if she care? 😂

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Likewise.
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:42 pm

I don't. I'm simply curious.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL..............

Anonymous 4

Unread post

LOL. Says the one who just a few moments ago in another post said she has screen shots of past cafemom bullshit. That's not investing time and energy?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:36 pm LOL..............

Did you intentionally choose a gif w/ chopsticks, rather than the popcorn, as a joke about cultural appropriation in a post about Lena? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because that made me LOL.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:36 pm LOL..............

Did you intentionally choose a gif w/ chopsticks, rather than the popcorn, as a joke about cultural appropriation in a post about Lena? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Because that made me LOL.
Is that what the deer is shaking? I couldn't tell what it was, LOL
I just saw this deer gif with the rest of the deer gifs eating popcorn, pasta and eating with a fork, LMAOOOOOOOOO

Locked Previous topicNext topic