DNA does not make you family

Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:09 pm I'll make an assumption that because she jumped to trying to take your house that she came around looking for money. I'd probably tell her to go kick rocks too.
Exactly
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well... she literally is your family. Whether you’re mad at her or not...
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Another episode of My family( dna or not) is full of Assholes, lol
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:16 pm Image
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow. You're wrong, but whatever.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You sound very bitter.
You deserve to have a door slammed in your face also.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:19 pm Why the hatred? I guess i don't understand, she didn't do anything your brother did.
You are confusing hated for apathy. You cant hate strangers
You called her a "dumbass bitch", tried to shut the door in her face, and basically told her you didn't give a crap that her mom died. That isn't apathy. I don't believe for a second that this is real, but if it was, you would be a complete sad jerk in this situation. Yeah, you don't have to be a part of anyones lives if you don't want to, but so easily cutting your brother out when you don't know what happened between them and acting so hostile toward your niece, who was a small child when the issue happened, is just messed up. Sounds like she is better off in her life without you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:19 pm Why the hatred? I guess i don't understand, she didn't do anything your brother did.
You called her a "dumbass bitch", tried to shut the door in her face, and basically told her you didn't give a crap that her mom died. That isn't apathy. I don't believe for a second that this is real, but if it was, you would be a complete sad jerk in this situation. Yeah, you don't have to be a part of anyones lives if you don't want to, but so easily cutting your brother out when you don't know what happened between them and acting so hostile toward your niece, who was a small child when the issue happened, is just messed up. Sounds like she is better off in her life without you.
I didnt call her a dumb ass bitch to her face. I said that to you all. Conversation was over there was nothing more to say. I didnt cut my brother out of my life. He cut me out of his life at the same time he cut off my parents. Why would I care if her mother dies. Shes a stranger to me. Her mother was a steanger to me. I havent seen or heard from these people in 20 years except when I had a 10 sec conversation with my brother stating that our father was dying. " Dad's in the hospital and we are removing life support" brother replies "OK"....
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:58 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 pm

I didnt call her a dumb ass bitch to her face. I said that to you all. Conversation was over there was nothing more to say. I didnt cut my brother out of my life. He cut me out of his life at the same time he cut off my parents. Why would I care if her mother dies. Shes a stranger to me. Her mother was a steanger to me. I havent seen or heard from these people in 20 years except when I had a 10 sec conversation with my brother stating that our father was dying. " Dad's in the hospital and we are removing life support" brother replies "OK"....
You're bitter with your brother. You havn't seen your niece since she was 7. You took your bitterness out on her.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mmmhhmmmmm
Anonymous 5

Unread post

She may have just found out the address for your mom and was looking to get to know family. I'm sure she doesn't fully understand the circumstances of the family fallout. She was probably fed horrible lies about the family. And when you were so harsh and rude to her she went on the defense. Would it kill you to have a heart? She's not your brother.
Locked Previous topicNext topic