Harlot and Dom but they were assholes
Anonymous 9

Unread post

That really nice CM member who passed away she always gave sound advice
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:13 pm Harlot and Dom but they were assholes
Loved Harlot, She was a funny bitch.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:14 pm That really nice CM member who passed away she always gave sound advice
Latricia. She was always so kind. I miss her.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:14 pm That really nice CM member who passed away she always gave sound advice
I was so sad when she passed. I can't remember her SN
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

yuppy
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:02 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:43 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:18 pm

Lol. I am not sure where that came from, but I have a screenshot where she said she had AIDS.
Now it makes sense. LOL. I was laughing, because you don't die from herpes alone. However, it can kill someone with aids, due to complications.
I watched this show. I think it was something about weird ways to die. There was a woman who went out on A date with a guy and as she kissed him he bit her lip and broke the skin. Soon after she was severely ill. She had contracted the herpes virus from him and within a week she was dead. She appeared to be a very healthy woman but I guess her body had some kind of reaction to the virus. It was weird. Stuck in my head. Made me think twice about kissing people lol
I suppose I could dig deeper, and find cases like this, but I'm just not interested in it. A quick look pulled up what I posted.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:55 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:02 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Now it makes sense. LOL. I was laughing, because you don't die from herpes alone. However, it can kill someone with aids, due to complications.
I watched this show. I think it was something about weird ways to die. There was a woman who went out on A date with a guy and as she kissed him he bit her lip and broke the skin. Soon after she was severely ill. She had contracted the herpes virus from him and within a week she was dead. She appeared to be a very healthy woman but I guess her body had some kind of reaction to the virus. It was weird. Stuck in my head. Made me think twice about kissing people lol
I suppose I could dig deeper, and find cases like this, but I'm just not interested in it. A quick look pulled up what I posted.
It’s the only time I ever heard of it happening. I don’t think it’s very common at all.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

No, Yuppy lives in a house. She posted fake Christmas gift pics.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:50 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:48 pm I still chuckle at the one who always said she was better than everyone, had money, a nice house, etc but it turned out she lived in a trailer park lol.
Wasn't that Yuppy?
Locked Previous topicNext topic