Unread post

I can't think of anything.. I'm a money hoarder. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:00 am I can't think of anything.. I'm a money hoarder. LOL
Haha I'm like that sometimes and that's exactly why I made this post.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Hair products. New blow dryer, straightner, shampoo
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dh likes that I don't just blow money to blow it. We both get money every month to play with that we don't have to put into the budget and I'm socking mine away for Hamilton tickets for me and my 13 year old. It is coming back to Atlanta in March of 2020 and I told her if tickets are affordable, we will go. I'm not paying $600 per ticket like they were priced last year. If I can get them for $150 each or less, I will take her though. In other words- I will be "poor" until this time next year since all of my money is going into an envelope so I do not have any inclination to spend it.

RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 am
mcginnisc wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:00 am I can't think of anything.. I'm a money hoarder. LOL
Haha I'm like that sometimes and that's exactly why I made this post.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Probably something fun for the kids.

If I had several hundred dollars to waste I'd buy myself one of those Bissell vacuums that vacuums and mops at the same time. I want one but they are kinda pricey and since I don't "Need* it I can't justify buying one.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A record player
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm in an Amazon saving group, I get all kinds of shit free or discounted. I've got 4 pairs of women's socks being delivered today only paid $2.92
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:06 am Hair products. New blow dryer, straightner, shampoo
It's been about 5 years since I've bought those items. I should probably start looking into them today.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:14 am Probably something fun for the kids.

If I had several hundred dollars to waste I'd buy myself one of those Bissell vacuums that vacuums and mops at the same time. I want one but they are kinda pricey and since I don't "Need* it I can't justify buying one.
I never knew something like that exists. I gotta look that up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic